Feline Follies

My cat would reach under the bedroom door and tear away at the carpet at night trying to get in. Wasted my money on a bunch of different items to stop him. Motion detecting air sprayers that would fall over and break. Turn the chair mat upside down with the spikes sticking up, he can walk on them no problem. Sticky strips definitely didn't stop him and were a pain in the ass to remove. Eventually I got a battery-operated pad that shocks anyone who steps on it and it worked. However, there's a red light that flashes when it's on, and my cat recognizes that's the only time the pad will shock him. He will look at the light before deciding whether or not to step on it.

k6VVRlh.gif

My cat would reach under the bedroom door and tear away at the carpet at night trying to get in. Wasted my money on a bunch of different items to stop him. Motion detecting air sprayers that would fall over and break. Turn the chair mat upside down with the spikes sticking up, he can walk on them no problem. Sticky strips definitely didn't stop him and were a pain in the ass to remove. Eventually I got a battery-operated pad that shocks anyone who steps on it and it worked. However, there's a red light that flashes when it's on, and my cat recognizes that's the only time the pad will shock him. He will look at the light before deciding whether or not to step on it.
You'd have better luck keeping the squirrels out of your bird feeder :lol::guffaw:

Back