Spoilers Falling Water: Season 1 - USA Network

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Aragorn, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

A mind-bending drama, FALLING WATER is the story of three unrelated people, who slowly realize that they are dreaming separate parts of a single common dream. Each of them is on a mysterious and highly personal quest — one is searching for his missing girlfriend, one is searching for a lost child, one is looking to cure his catatonic mother — and it is the clues found in their collective dream that come to guide them. The deeper they dig, though, the more they come to realize that their missions touch on stakes that are much larger than their individual agendas. That the visions found in their common dream just might hold the key to the fate of the world.

[​IMG]

The series premieres in October, but the pilot is being shown Sept. 21 so I thought I'd start a thread for anyone who was interested.

2. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm glad I found this thread, I apparently overlooked this when I was looking to see what is on tonight.

3. Aragorn

This was not a very good pilot. Didn't give enough info to make you want to care or to show you where it's going.

4. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I forgot to watch it. I'll try to remember to check it out online tomorrow.

5. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

It felt like Dark City.

I liked Falling Water as a drama, but it was a bad syfy story.

The female lead is completely French and hiding it well.

I liked her on American Horror, but she was practically a trophy on The Strain, her character's only value was that a 90 year old man wanted to shtupp her. Which is the writing, not her acting.

I like her brokenness here, but I physically need to hold this woman down, and shampoo her hair.

Beardo was the best bit about Revolution. :)

6. Aragorn

If anyone is interested, this show officially debuts tonight, but I think I'll be passing on the show all together after watching that pilot.

7. Phoenix219

Phoenix219 Commodore Commodore

The other show about dreams, Crunch Time, is friggin hilarious and awesome and funny. There is no thread for it, so I will say Thank You to Guy here, instead. I would have had no idea it existed, lol.