Excelsior Audio Drama In Production

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by MikeH92467, Jul 25, 2007.

1. MikeH92467

MikeH92467 Admiral Admiral

The guys who are doing the real work are probably rather busy right now, so I'm taking the liberty of letting everyone know that production is under way on the online radio drama U.S.S. Excelsior.

If you'd like to learn more about the project here is a brand new web page: http://excelsiorproductions.us.to/

And if you check out the cast list, you might see a familiar name listed under "narrator"! ;)

Pauln6 and dmac like this.
  2. Mark_Nguyen

Mark_Nguyen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Cool! Looking forward to it. In the world of fan productions, audio dramas have been sorely lacking in the genre. But given some good actors and some decent audio production values, some good products can definitely be had. Just look at those Doctor Who guys...

Mark

3. MikeH92467

How well the series does depends on the script. If you don't have a good one, nothing's gonna happen. I can say that I enjoyed the script and feel it laid a good foundation for the series.

Certainly in an audio drama, the right voices are critical. All I can say is I hope I can justify the confidence TPTB have shown in me.

dmac likes this.
  4. dmac

dmac Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I don't do these as often as I'd like too. Hope you all enjoy!

The Cutest of Borg likes this.
  5. MikeH92467

After 17 years we're still going strong with a new episode in the final stages of post-production and another about to begin pre-production! What a long, strange trip it's been....

Pauln6 likes this.
  6. dmac

dmac Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Lock and load, I'm ready for a new adventure.

MikeH92467 likes this.