Enterprise Art Screensaver (Free Download)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Triskelion, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Triskelion

Triskelion Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

[​IMG]

Enterprise Art Screensaver (Free Download)

Well this project took me a few months, some late nights and weekends, and it's finally here!

I took screen captures from the series Enterprise, and turned them into digital art photography. There are over 160 images in this fun, colorful screensaver, all lovingly rendered by me personally. It's available for immediate download at my new blog Vox Analog.

It's totally 7 zipped files (<100MB), totalling 579 MB of sci fi art goodness!

It really looks great on the screen. Hope you all enjoy it if you choose to download it. (It's a great baby-hypnotizer too).

Feedback is always welcome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  2. ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Only just discovered these. I got curious about what those tags at the bottom of the page come up with...

Some great choices, Triskelion. I love several of those, particularly Reed plugging the hull leak from The Forgotten, T'Pol, Archer & Reed hero poses from North Star and the NX-01 leaving dock from Borderland. The watercolour look might not be to everyone's taste, but I got a great comic book vibe off them.

Mind if I borrow a few of these, crop them for personal use as avatars?

3. dubeau

dubeau Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

There are software that can make .scr files with a bunch of picture. I dunno if they are free or not, but you would have one download this way.

4. Triskelion

Thanks for the good feedback ChristopherPike. Feel free to manip at will! Yeah, that Reed/hull leak one is one of my faves too.

Cnet has a great free one called Irfanview that's really good for making screensavers. Since the files are so large perhaps people would prefer separate downloads.

5. ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

6. Triskelion

Hey, yeah, a friend emailed me that problem, and I'm looking into it. I think it's a problem with the site because I'm getting the same message for my own files.

I'll post back here when it's sorted.