News Eaglemoss Starships And A Subscriber Survey

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by AutoAdmin, Feb 6, 2019.

1. AutoAdmin

AutoAdmin Machine of Death Administrator

A new news article has been published at TrekToday:

Eaglemoss has released new images of V’Ger and two of its forthcoming Discovery ships, which will be issues ten and eleven. V’Ger...

Continue reading...

2. Thanos007

Thanos007 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Yeah. I don't want every ship. If they offered an ala cart option I'd be all about this as is....meh. Guess that's what Ebay is for.

3. Doom Shepherd

Doom Shepherd Commodore Commodore

Or you could order them individually off the store site.

4. Thanos007

Thanos007 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I thought you HAD to subscribe. I'll check it out again.

5. mythme

mythme Commodore Commodore

I'm interested in about half the ships on the list. I thought some Talarian and Son'a ships were (finally) coming our way. The Sheliak ship is basically the Merchantman so that seems kinda silly and I've never been interested in prototype models; at least not in the subscriber range. The only other ships that I would be interested in are the Denobulan medical shuttle Barzai and perhaps USS Jupp kitbash and the Cryo-satellite/subspace relay.

6. Doom Shepherd

Doom Shepherd Commodore Commodore

Nope. I had a subscription, but quit it because retailers were getting them before subscribers, and that was pissing me off. Now I order them through my local comic book retailer, out of the Previews catalog.

If you haven't already, here's the US Eaglemoss shop site where you can create an account and buy whatever they currently have in stock.
    https://shop.eaglemoss.com/usa/

7. Asbo Zaprudder

Asbo Zaprudder Vice Admiral Admiral

I was a subscriber for about 16 issues, but I decided to cancel as I would likely want to keep no more than 20% of the models produced. I've bought a few additional models. In the end, I've settled on keeping the large and small TOS Enterprises including the mirror universe version, the small NCC-1701 As, B, C, D, and E, the small Defiant, the small Voyager, the Pheonix, Deep Space 9, the small NX-01, and the Doug Drexler NX-01 special. Everything else went to charity or eBay. Even 15 models seem like too many.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019