Does anyone here like Blood And Treasure?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gingerbread Demon, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon I love Star Trek Discovery Premium Member

I just finished season 1 before Christmas and enjoyed that and my present to myself was season 2 once I found out it had been released. Anyone else like this show?

Has anyone seen season 2? First impressions what's it like compared to season 1?

Guy Gardener likes this.
  2. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I haven't seen it yet, but I plan on checking it out eventually, it looks like a lot of fun.

3. Gingerbread Demon

Honestly start with season 1 if you can because both seasons do tie together, the chemistry with the two main leads is great it's just fun and doesn't take itself too seriously at all I mean you have scenes when a character walks off whistling the show's theme . It's fun

4. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I remember watching the first season, but seem to have missed the second (Have to check if it aired here).

I enjoyed it as it was rather fun/.

5. Gingerbread Demon

I just finished season 2 binged it in 3 days.. It's just as fun as season 1 and just as outlandish. Ends with Simon holding a map as if he's going to go on a treasure hunt and I do hope we get a season 3 with something even more outrageous.

6. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

It's all on Paramount+ or Hulu, I can't remember which, so I'll definitely be starting from the beginning.

7. Gingerbread Demon

It is on Paramount +

8. TheAlmanac

TheAlmanac Writer Captain

I would love to, but there is currently no (legitimate) way to watch the second season on any Canadian network or streaming service.