Doctor Who Series Four Soundtrack?

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by Admiral_Young, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

Its been about a month since I was last here and have scoured the internet to try and locate new information but so far have come up empty handed. I know its still fairly early but if I remember correctly the announcements for the previous two soundtracks came late summer early fall for a November UK release? So has anyone else heard anything on this? I hope they're not going to avoid releasing a season four soundtrack because of the Torchwood Soundtrack coming next week?

2. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

There is supposed to be one in November, with a bonus disc of the complete Voyage of The Damned Score.

I know the new Dalek invasion march from The Stolen Earth is on it, under the title "Dalek Planet"...

3. Savage Jaw

Savage Jaw Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Confirmed by the publisher, Silva Screen

http://www.silvascreen.com/?p=116

Also rumours on the DWF forum that this may come with a bonus CD containing the entire score for Voyage of the Damned.

4. AdmiralGarak

AdmiralGarak Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Doctor Who... Prom? :wtf: Does that mean something different in the UK than it does in the USA?

5. The Nth Doctor

The Nth Doctor Infinite Possibilities... Premium Member

Yeah, not the kind of Prom you're thinking of. The UK has something called The Proms.