Delta FLyer Map

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by Crewman47, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Crewman47

Crewman47 Commodore Newbie

Is there any gaming site that anyone knows of that has an interior map download for the game Elite force or at least any other Trek game that accuratley shows (or as close as possible) how one would get around and inside and outside of the Delta Flyer? It would be intersting if anyone has done anything liek this as information on the Flyer is fairly vague when comparing the interior to the exterior.

Also to save doing a duplicate post is there anywhere that has fan made blueprints that show the interior different to the plans we've seen on sites like Ex Astris Scentia where we get the cutaway and floorplan but nothing to show how they get inside the ship?

Thanks

2. little_chris

little_chris Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Its kinda hard. since like most things in voyager. The Delta Flyer does not make sense, its like a tardis. bigger on the inside.

3. Kadratis

Kadratis Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I found that this map for EF is pretty good when it comes to representing the Delta Flyer. :) I remember using it quite often when I role played.

4. Crewman47

Crewman47 Commodore Newbie

Thanks, I've downloaded the file. I'll try it later when I get home from work and check it out. I knew there must've been something out there.

5. TheImperial

TheImperial Ensign Newbie

There is an RPG Map of the Delta Flyer on EFFiles.Com