Defiant audio drama?

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by borgboy, Nov 27, 2013.

1. borgboy

borgboy Commodore Commodore

Does anyone know where I can find the Defiant audio drama? I have episodes 1 thru 64, but I can't find the last few episodes - I think it ended at episode 67.
    Thanks for any help.
    On a side note I also am looking for the last few episodes of the DC comics audios that Pendant Audio also did in addition to Defiant.

2. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

There are individuals who downloaded it before it was deleted by its makers. If you can find one of them, they might be able to help you.

3. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

I didn't realize the episodes had been taken down. I know that Pendant Productions, the group that produced Defiant had been subject to a cease and desist from Warner Bros. because Pendant had been using officially licensed music from the various DC Comics-based films and tv shows to use as soundtracks in their podcast audio dramas; it's entirely possible that to avoid future trouble, they eliminated any and all potential content that might fall subject to copyright infringement or intellectual property that was not theirs to distribute.

4. Barbreader

I now have a location where Star Trek Defiant can be downloaded but I do not have permission to post it publicly. PM me and I can give you a link to that location, however.

5. krishna

krishna Cadet Newbie

After seeing the video on this link and watching some Phase II episodes a while back, I'm interested in more of the fanworks and in particular this one, based on its reviews. However, I just created an account on this BBS and probably won't produce 50 posts (to enable PM'ing). Is it possible for you to PM me the link to the audio drama, plus maybe an email address so I can reply?

Thanks.

6. Barbreader

I can't PM you any more than you can PM me. However, here are other ways to contact me for this information: http://startrekreviewed.blogspot.com/2009/06/235.html

Partial list:

1) Leave a comment at Star Trek Reviewed with your contact information. I monitor all comments. They don't post until I read them. They go directly into my e-mail. I promise I will not post your comment if you say, "Please do not post this."

2) PM me at the Trek BBS (OK, you can't do this.)

3) PM me on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/barbara.reader.9

4) Chat with me! Comment on the Star Trek Reviewed page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Star-Trek-Reviewed/281169471917024

If you try to post a comment at Star Trek Reviewed and you don't hear from me in 48 hours, you can probably assume it didn't register. I only know of this happening to people who are posting through secondary servers from within countries which ban access to Star Trek Reviewed, but there's always a first time.

7. Barbreader

Krishna, I tried to e-mail you. Let me know whether your got the e-mail or not, please.

8. Jacobo

Jacobo Cadet Newbie

United Federation of Planets Marine Corps HQ
    Hello Barbreader! Could I please get the links to the defiant episodes? Email me at Jbuckley@gow.org or PM.
    best,
    Jacobo