Colm Meaney and Hell on Wheels

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by od0_ital, Oct 31, 2011.

1. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]

Hell on Wheels is a western about the building of the first transcontintental railraid that's set to premiere on AMC this Sunday night. Goin' by the promos, it looks like Colm Meaney will be playin' a featured character.

Went to the website, and he's one of four cast members listed on the character page.

From the website -

Thomas "Doc" Durant played by Colm Meaney
    Thomas “Doc” Durant, based on a real life character, is a greedy entrepreneur taking full advantage of the changing times. As the railroad comes closer to completion and he becomes rich beyond his wildest dreams, he becomes more and more concerned about his place in history.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/hell-on-wheels

Just wonderin' if any other Niners plan to tune in for the Chief's return to series television...

2. BlueStuff

BlueStuff Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I certainly plan to watch, I like to give AMC shows a chance at least. And with Colm Meaney in a main role, all the more reason to. I just hope I'll be able to stop wondering what Chief O'Brien is doing dressed like that on an away mission.

3. toughlittleship

toughlittleship Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Should be good. AMC haven't disappointed so far.

4. Anwar

Anwar Admiral Admiral

It's AMC and set in a time period I've enjoyed seeing on TV (Deadwood, anyone?). I'm in.

5. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'd check it out for being historical drama OR for being on AMC. Both, that's a shoo-in.

The show is being advertised during The Walking Dead like they expect the same audience. I wonder what the heck that means? :rommie:

6. Anwar

Anwar Admiral Admiral

Zombie Union and Confederates duking it out when the Railway encroaches on an Indian Burial Ground?

7. Ln X

Ln X Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Hopefully Colm going to swear a lot. No one cusses better than Colm.