Clone Wars airing schedule

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Johnny Rico, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Johnny Rico

Johnny Rico Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

For those that still care... ;) checking ahead on my satellite schedule, I see that Cartoon Network will air two (2) episodes per week at 9pm ET. It, of course, starts this Friday, so set your DVRs...I just did.

That said, I have not seen the theatrical release, so I'm not sure what the basic plot was so I can't match the episode descriptions to the movie if that's the case for these first two episodes. So obviously I can't tell if they are going to reair the movie or not.

2. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

They're not, that will go to DVD first. I know the first episode to air stars Yoda, and Yoda was barely in the movie and didn't get any action.

3. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

When does the DVD come out? I didn't see it in theaters, partly because I wasn't interested enough, and partly because its animation style was designed for the small screen and probably looks better there.

4. firehawk12

firehawk12 Fleet Admiral Admiral

For what it's worth, it actually looked pretty good in a digital project theatre.

5. Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster Vice Admiral Admiral

I was under the impression that aide from the premier night, the one of the two eps broadcast each week will be a repeat from the previous week.

6. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I believe the movie DVD comes out early November, we just got a release date for it at the store. Sometime in November definitely.

7. AviTrek

AviTrek Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Any news on when TNT will reair the episodes? Time Warner Cable in NYC has TNT-HD but not Cartoon Network HD.