Chris Morris to release suicide bomber satire movie!

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Pingfah, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

OK, this looks like it might be absolutely brilliant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Lions

If you thought Morris was skating close to the edge with the Brass Eye Paedophile Special, well this might just cement his reputation as the most loathed (and probably the most misunderstood) comedian in the UK.

The movie gets a theatrical release in the UK May 7th. I'm gonna be there, Morris has consistently been the most incisive and hilarious man on the TV over the last 2 decades. I cannot wait to see what he can with a whoile movie, and especially one with the most contentious topic you could imagine. :techman:

2. Ethros

Ethros Vice Admiral Admiral

I love Chris Morris and his works, but 99% of British films are generally shite. So hmm, I'll defo go see it, but I won't hold my breath

3. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm not worried about the fact that it is a British film, it's a Chris Morris project, he plays by a different rule book entirely.

99% of British tv comedy is shite as well, i've never considered that cause to worry about what Morris will do next. ;)

4. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Winner. Can't wait for this.

5. ITL

ITL Vice Admiral Admiral

Excellent! Can't get enough Morris!

6. Lt. Brannigan

Lt. Brannigan Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I thought this said "Chuck Norris to release suicide bomber satire movie!". Now I feel really stupid for even getting my hopes for another Chuck Norris movie.