Chain of Command: A Star Trek Fan Production

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by knowwonnose, Dec 7, 2017.

1. knowwonnose

knowwonnose Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

2. Sgt_G

Sgt_G Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

??????

I've seen that before. The person/group who made it posted the link a while back. Are you affiliated with them?

I mean, you just posted the video with no comment, like "Hey, I just found this one! I think it's pretty cool, don't you?" or something alone those lines.........

3. Maurice

Maurice Vice Admiral Premium Member

I can't find that particular film shared here anywhere. But, even so, yeah, the moderators tend to frown upon URL or media drops without a discussion. And if you worked on it (which you did, knowwonnose, since I see you in it :D) you oughta say so.

knowwonnose likes this.
  4. knowwonnose

Forgive me, I haven't done that on my other posts so I didn't here. From now on I will do so.

5. Bixby

Bixby Captain Captain

I thought the original Dominion films were shot at the Atlanta Trek set (the Farragut & STC studio), or were they shot at Starbase Studios? So would this be the first collaboration between both places?

6. Sgt_G

Really? I know I've seen it before. That's the one with a mirror-universe version of the same story in another video, no?

7. Potemkin_Prod

Potemkin_Prod Commodore Commodore

Gary Davis is wearing the DOMINION patch. And my same source tells me that was filmed at Starbase Studios. I don't have any other details.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  8. knowwonnose

I filmed my side at starbase studios, ya. Gary shot his side in his office. Randy did his on a green screen.
    We did a sequel which was the mirror one.

9. knowwonnose

Yea, this is the first collaboration between both places that we knew of, one of the things we got excited for. That and we never once met up to do this, we all just did it from our different locations. It's what startd us thinking outside the box for shooting lol cause we just enjoy making fan films

10. Sgt_G

Okay, I was right; I had seen that before. That was, for lack of a better word, a cute concept. Nicely done, actually.

11. knowwonnose

lol thanks. yea, we didnt have any budget, but we went for it. and we really wanted to do something to explain that they were moving forward with their production. and sicne i have a huge following online, i was like, why not. let do it lol so i came up with the story and concept. gary and i really work well together bouncing ideas off of each other. that guy is one of the brightest guys in fan films. turned his office space into this. made an agony booth from scratch. making his won captains chair. the dude is so clever. he calls me his idea man, but if thats true, hes the go getter. i have so much respect for the ppl i work with