CBS/Paramount sues to stop Axanar 2 - Electric Boogaloo-Fanboys gone WILD-too many hyphens

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by jespah, May 10, 2018.

?

Do you enjoy pie?

1. Yes, sweet, please

79 vote(s)
    41.8%
  2. Yes, savory, please

42 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Yes, any kind

77 vote(s)
    40.7%
  4. No, I'm a heathen

36 vote(s)
    19.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Maurice

Maurice Snagglepussed Admiral

Apparently he was arrested more than once. First on 2/21.

Booking No.: 5238709 Last Name: HUDDLESTON First Name: FLOYD Middle Name:

Sex: M Race: W Date Of Birth: 02/28/1970 Age: 47 Hair: BRO Eyes: BLU Height: 508 Weight: 150

Charge Level:

ARREST
    Arrest Date: 02/21/2018 Arrest Time: 0830 Arrest Agency: 9023 Agency Description: SUPR CRT-CLARA SHORTRIDGE FOLTZ (CJ

Date Booked: 02/21/2018 Time Booked: 1918 Booking Location: S115 Location Description: CRT - L A SUPERIOR DEPT 115

BAIL
    Total Bail Amount: 0 Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00 Grand Total: 0.00

HOUSING LOCATION
    Housing Location: -

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 02/22/2018 Assigned Time: 1840 Visitor Status: N

Facility:
    Address: City:

COURT
    Next Court Code: S115 Next Court Date: 03/15/2018 Next Court Time: 0830 Next Court Case: BA45983801

Court Name: L A SUPERIOR COURT DEPT 115
    Court Address: 210 W. TEMPLE STREET Court City: LOS ANGELESUPT

RELEASE
    Actual Release Date: 02/23/2018 Release Time: 0316

BA******** 0 .00 03/15/2018 02/22/2018 0 BOND ​

The above lists a "released on" date of 02/23 Then on 4/28:

Booking No.: 5293419 Last Name: HUDDLESTON First Name: FLOYD Middle Name:

Sex: M Race: W Date Of Birth: 02/28/1970 Age: 48 Hair: BAL Eyes: BLU Height: 508 Weight: 150

Charge Level: F (Felony)

ARREST
    Arrest Date: 04/24/2018 Arrest Time: 1047 Arrest Agency: 9023 Agency Description: SUPR CRT-CLARA SHORTRIDGE FOLTZ (CJ

Date Booked: 04/24/2018 Time Booked: 1542 Booking Location: S115 Location Description: CRT - L A SUPERIOR DEPT 115

BAIL
    Total Bail Amount: 750,000.00 Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00 Grand Total: 750,000.00

HOUSING LOCATION
    Housing Location: NORF

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 04/26/2018 Assigned Time: 1057 Visitor Status: 0

Facility: PITCHESS DETENTION CENTER NORTH FACILITY
    Address: 29320 THE OLD ROAD City: CASTAIC

For County facility visiting hours, Please call (213) 473-6080 at Inmate Information Center.

COURT
    Next Court Code: S115 Next Court Date: 06/12/2018 Next Court Time: 0830 Next Court Case: BA45983801

Court Name: L A SUPERIOR COURT DEPT 115
    Court Address: 210 W. TEMPLE STREET Court City: LOS ANGELESUPT

RELEASE
    No Information On Release Date.

CASE INFORMATION
    Case No.
    Court Name Court Address Court City Bail Amt. Fine Amt. Court Date Sent. Date Sent. Day(s) Disp Code
    BA******** 750,000.00 .00 06/12/2018 0 ​

I'm never quick to declare someone guilty, as that's for the courts to decide. But the above is what the inmate records indicate (link to site where I found this).

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    KennyB likes this.
  2. KennyB

KennyB I have spoken............ Moderator

Someone could be ghosting for him on social media...…..I am not making any claims to his guilt or innocence just reporting what happened. There have been rumors and reddit threads for years about him being fond of younger fans. The truth will come out, could be someone with a grudge...…...could be true. We will see.

3. Maurice

Maurice Snagglepussed Admiral

I wasn't suggesting you were jumping to conclusions, but guilty on accusation appears to be the default state of the internet.

KennyB and Philip Guyott like this.
  4. jespah

jespah Taller than a Hobbit Moderator

Because the first names differ, are we sure it's the same guy? I realize, nicknames exist, etc. Just want to be sure.

And, yeah, a page could have a separate admin who's posting, and posts can be scheduled, even months in advance. So continuing social media postings, so long as they aren't current, have an explanation that is consistent with an arrest.

Ai yi yi if any of it is proven.

5. CommanderTrip

CommanderTrip Captain Captain

Back when I had facebook, I subscribed to the Enterprise D Bridge Restoration group when it first launched. Followed it for a while, and then I ultmately left the group when I realized a few years had gone by, and no bridge had been built, or a museum for that matter. All I kept seeing were pictures of the big three chairs in front of a print out of the ENT-D bridge at various conventions, and some concept art for some scifi museum that I think was suppose to open in 2015 or 2016? It's 2018 now.

Also, just want to mention I used to follow the old CBS/Axanar thread for the longest time, but never contributed. It was so fascinating seeing how everything played out. I selfishly hoped to make note of how much I learned from the previous thread on page 1701, but I missed that ship by a wide margin. Ah well, no big deal. It's not like I'm going to go out and get some sushi to make myself feel better about it.

Maybe some new tires for my car though....

Lynsioux, jespah and Jedman67 like this.
  6. feek61

feek61 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Floyd is his real name, he just uses Huston to differentiate himself from his famous father who goes by Floyd.

jespah and KennyB like this.
  7. Tom

Tom Vice Admiral Admiral

On Facebook, he has 3 things since April 9th. This past week it was a post and cover photo update, on May 13th he had a post that says: "I am Not Dead, Just Busy. Love you all" of the 21 comments, none mention anything about jail or anything related. So nothing conclusively clear on FB about this issue.

Please note, that I usually don't post Facebook info from others. I have been asked before to post Alec and Crystals stuff , of which I have refrained for ethical reasons. In this case I am pointing out that there is no evidence on FB to conclude that the person arrested is indeed the Huston we know.

dmac likes this.
  8. feek61

feek61 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Why exactly would FB be an indicator what-so-ever it is not him? Certainly he would do everything in his power to make sure FB reflects none of this mess including "being busy." I'm not on FB but isn't easy to delete comments if it is your page? I have heard from acquaintances of his that it is indeed him so for me I'm pretty sure. I certainly understand giving someone the benefit of the doubt regarding identity but basing that solely on FB despite the numerous arrest reports seems odd to me.

I do however appreciate your friendship towards him and understand not wanting to jump to conclusions.

Lynsioux likes this.
  9. jespah

Thanks @feek61

10. KennyB

Seems he's been telling folks he's on vacation or holiday...…….but as the news gets out sponsors and people are posting their disassociations from the project on the museum page. So yeah...……….maybe it's ANOTHER guy with the exact same name, but it ain't looking good. Plus if it was me and it WAS another guy, I'd be all over social media with a denial and pics of me NOT in county jail. Feel sorry again, for the people who gave time and money.

Capture.JPG

11. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Who is this guy? I don't think I've ever heard of him.

12. Tom

Tom Vice Admiral Admiral

Thank You, but I would not really classify him as friend, per se, but rather a friendly business contact. I know many actors and producers in the entertainment industry that I could contact at anytime, but I would not say they are all my friends (some of them are though) even though I have a friendly business relationships with them. I have never had any issues with Huston, he is a nice guy, and if the allegations are true about him , then that is unfortunate. I do like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt though.

@JD Here you go:

Huston is behind this, and is at the 1:50 mark on the video

13. Sgt_G

Sgt_G Commodore Commodore

^^^ Now that's flipping awesome!!! :techman:

14. KennyB

Just another crowd funded project that will never happen.

15. jespah

Looks like he was out on bond for the first offense. Hard to tell what degree that was but you generally don't bother with a bond for misdemeanors.

Keep in mind, folks, the definition of a felony is just a criminal matter where you can get a year or more in jail. Never mind if you walk, or you're sentenced to 364 days. It's still a felony.

Also, a conviction or even a plea will most likely bring with it a permanent connection to the California Sex Offender Registry. See: https://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/Disclaimer.aspx

BTW I just did a search and he is currently not on the list.

Kytee likes this.
  16. urbandefault

urbandefault Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Is His Most Precious on that list? :guffaw:

RedForman and jespah like this.
  17. Search4

Search4 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I am on the advisory board for the museum (not the formal nonprofit board) and most members of the two boards are departing. This is a pretty impressive list of people.

A number of collectors have loaned (or donated) props to the nonprofit and I’ve asked the remaining management to provide assurance as to what they hold and that these items are available for return to the owners.

Many Trek luminaries are involved (or were involved) over the years given it all started as a bridge restoration.

dmac and KennyB like this.
  18. Tom

Tom Vice Admiral Admiral

Jespah, can we rename this thread to "Fanboys gone bad" ? ;) or maybe the PC version: "Fanboys 'allegedly' gone bad"

jespah likes this.
  19. urbandefault

urbandefault Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Or "Fanboys gone WILD!!!" :techman:

RedForman and jespah like this.
  20. XCV330

XCV330 Premium Member

[​IMG]

RedForman, jespah and Jedman67 like this.