Brothers & Sisters 2x14: Grading/Discussion. Spoilers

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by benny, Apr 27, 2008.

?

Grade This Episode!

1. Sweeps Worthy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. More booze, less tears

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. Average

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. What happened?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Below the Save the Spotted Owl Campaign

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. benny

benny Vice Admiral Admiral

This is the grading & discussion thread for Brothers & Sisters, 2x14. Spoilers ahead...
    [​IMG]

Separation Anxiety

Robert is seriously contemplating a future in politics and Kitty's fertility treatments become increasingly more aggressive.

Official Website for Brothers & Sisters

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  2. Spot's Meow

Spot's Meow Vice Admiral Admiral

My memory is really bad with this show for some reason...why is Kitty getting fertility treatments? I thought that it was established that Robert didn't want to have children at this point in their lives?

3. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ I thought that he changed his mind after the loss during Super Tuesday.

4. benny

That's my memory of it too.

Television's worst kept secret-that William Walker was never Rebecca's father-is finally out of the bag. It certainly took long enough and was teased so many times since Ken Olin came onto the show back in November it's not even funny.

Saul and Graham should be fired instantly for the position they put Sarah in. She explicitly said she did not want the deal to go through. And they go behind her back to do it anyway. How can she trust them ever again when it comes to the business?

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin...just because you tend to be a cold boob does not mean other people are, namely Scotty. The boy wants to get married...so if you want to file some domestic partnership papers, propose to him! Otherwise, if you really feel bad he doesn't have insurance, fork over some money for him to pay the bill. End of story.

5. Worf2DS9

Worf2DS9 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I enjoyed the episode. I wasn't surprised Rebecca didn't tell Justin the truth about the test results. Anyone else think he was a bit disappointed when she said she was definitely a Walker? :D

And it sucks to be Saul just now. :)

6. Spot's Meow

Spot's Meow Vice Admiral Admiral

I think he was a little surprised to hear that Rebecca was still his sister...he is obviously attracted to her and was probably starting to worry that he was a pervert for liking his own sister. Rebecca's lie to him probably made him feel even worse about it.

7. Snaploud

Snaploud Admiral Admiral

...a bit...? No.

...extremely...? Yes. They're not exactly being subtle with that plotline.

As for Saul: yeah, that was a really bad move on his part. I can't imagine trusting him after that...

8. benny

It hasn't been subtle since the first minute Ken Olin showed up back in November. :wtf:

In typical B/S fashion, Justin is going to find out about the lie in a family gathering of some kind...at the same time Sarah and Saul duke it out over the business...which will inevitably be the same time Kevin and Scotty start fighting again...all over family dinner with wine, of course.