Britney on "How I Met..." again!

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Kryton, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Kryton

Kryton Admiral Admiral

I did a cursory search and it turned up no hits in this sub-forum, so my apologies if this was already posted.

Entire text from snippet posted at http://en.afrik.com/news11820.html ... frankly, she was kinda funny as hell in the first one, so I have no problem with a return. Especially from what ELSE I read about the new appearance.
    Apparently Britney and Barney decide they hate Ted and make him their enemy...and at one point there's a MARRIAGE PROPOSAL involved! Don't say you weren't warned! :D

2. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

This is old news. The producers were saying they wanted to bring her back right before the first appearance aired a couple weeks ago.

3. Sheep

Sheep Vice Admiral Admiral

I find it funny that her character is supposed to hook up with Barney (played by Neil Patrick Harris) after NPH's comments about how they don't need special guest stars to make a good show.

4. Kryton

Kryton Admiral Admiral

Well, but the Britney thing was only recently confirmed...yeah they WANTED her back, but apparently it was only just considered an actual story as of late last night. :)

5. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

If this is the show's idea of rehabbing Britney, maybe they should take on a real challenge -- Mindy McCready. :)

6. kitkat

kitkat Admiral Admiral

Bummer. Another episode I have to skip. :p