Battlefield 3 confirmed

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by clint g, Jun 11, 2009.

1. clint g

clint g Admiral Admiral

2. firehawk12

firehawk12 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Given that their focus is on Bad Company, I`m kind of wondering where BF3 is at now. I imagine it`ll be Frostbite, which means another game with destructable environments... maybe a lot of polish... but we`ll see.

3. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Great another Bug Ridden BF game that requires a full clip to actually kill someone. I'll stick to my Flashpoint 2 thanks, 2142 was bad enough.

4. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

Just give me Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 1943 this summer and I won't ever need BF3. I think they finally got it just right with Bad Company, I've had waaaaaaaaaaay more fun in that multiplayer then ever did in BF2.

5. LutherSloan

LutherSloan Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I wish the original Bad Company had come out for PC, since it looked pretty cool. The good news is, BC2 WILL be out for PC.

6. firehawk12

firehawk12 Fleet Admiral Admiral

I guess it depends if PC people care about the fact that it's limited to 24 players.
    Even 1943 on PC will have a cap limit and that's essentially a Frostbite engine game as well.

I know people don't seem to care about having large games, but I love the idea of a constantly moving front. BF2 maps would be constantly in flux in a way that I never found in more box-like multiplayer shooters.