Any page for more obscure ship classes?

Discussion in 'Trek Tech' started by misskim86, Jan 8, 2008.

1. misskim86

misskim86 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hi I was wondering if anyone know a page for more obscure ship classes, details, maybe graphics or drawings how interior looks etc. It doesn't have to be Canon or anything just realistic, I'm especially looking for information about the Norway Class, how they look inside stuff like that.

2. Unicron

Unicron Boss Monster Mod Moderator

Well, as far as interiors go for the Norway I'm not sure what to recommend, but the ASDB has some nice info. It's in V3: Patrol Combatants. Here is a nice site for ships from the old FASA Trek RPG, the only definitive attempt at fleshing out the TOS/Movie era fleets of the Klingons and Romulans. Steve Pugh's site is also good.

Hope this helps. ;)

3. misskim86

misskim86 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Really nice sites, especially Steve's site Thank you.

4. Unicron

Unicron Boss Monster Mod Moderator

You're welcome. :) Tigger, who is one of the ASDB members, posts here sometimes. The FASA RPG really had some strong points, although some of its kitbashing wasn't great (particularly the Federation ships). But they made an effort to keep it reasonably consistent. It's worth noting that the site I linked to has "improved" versions of most of the original art, so you might also consult the Starship Schematic Database for the originals.

5. shipfisher

shipfisher Commander Red Shirt

The ships database at Bridgecommander Filefront can be a lot of fun to look through too, and let's not forget Bernd's EAS - the links page there will take you almost anywhere worth going in the trekverse.

6. hellsgate

hellsgate Commodore