Any more Klingon Empire books on the way? **Minor Spoilers**

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by Paris, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Paris

Paris Commodore Commodore

I just spent this past weekend reading KRAD's Honor Bound and A Time for War, a Time for Peace (as I finally got them in the mail:klingon:) and I loved them both. I've got Enemy Territory and A Burning House ready to read, but I don't see anymore KE books on the 2009 schedule. Does anyone know if we will be getting more of these books in 2010? 2011? I know that Klag is a General by 2381 (Destiny book 2), and i'd love to see how that happened. I know i'm going to blow right through the last 2 books, and I don't want to leave myself hanging too long...

2. William Leisner

William Leisner Scribbler Rear Admiral

Keith would know, and so would Margaret. But they ain't said nothing one way or the other yet.

3. KRAD

KRAD Keith R.A. DeCandido Admiral

All I will say right now is that A Singular Destiny should be on your "to read" list. *nods*

4. Paris

Paris Commodore Commodore

Oh don't you worry about that! I've been hitting up the local Chapters every second day looking for it:drool:. I've been waiting for A Singular Destiny since 5 seconds after finishing AotF. Hopefully we get more Klag & co. in 2010...:klingon::klingon::klingon:

5. MMCL

MMCL Lieutenant Red Shirt

Do we see anything of Leader Wol?

6. Jean-Luc Picard

Jean-Luc Picard Lieutenant Red Shirt

The Klingon Empire books (or I.K.S. Gorkon, as they used to be called) are on my list for after Destiny. I'm really looking forward to them. I've never been one for minor characters - I've always preferred to stick to mainstream crews - but after loving KRAD's Nanietta Bacco, I thought I'd give them a try.

7. KRAD

KRAD Keith R.A. DeCandido Admiral

In which book? She's prominent in all three IKSG books and in A Burning House.

:evil:

8. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

From context, I think the question may be in reference to A Singular Destiny.

9. MMCL

MMCL Lieutenant Red Shirt

Yup... but ever... she's just the bestest...;)