Alt Future E where Picard died instead of Kirk on Verid III

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Lord Garth FOI, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Lord Garth FOI

Lord Garth FOI Commander Red Shirt

2. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Is this the Chewbacca defense?

Good art of the ship, but the thread title confuses me.

3. Lord Garth FOI

Lord Garth FOI Commander Red Shirt

Working on a full comic book brother where Kirk did not die on veridian III. Q interveens as he falls and saves him because he "is far too interesting"

Essentially he saves him because he wants to watch his adventures. This ship, designed by Scotty, had been one of intended Galaxy class replacements but the Nebula was chosen instead of this prototype.

Q gives Kirk, Spock , Scotty, Bones and Savvik their youth back. To their respective physical prime. They "take " the prototype and Q opens a wormhole to another dimension where they are needed.

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

sounds like a Interesting read though i would think as a thank you or friendly Gesture Q would revive Picard

5. The Lensman

The Lensman Commodore Commodore

Yeah, I can't see Q letting Picard die either, especially after "All Good Things". Picard was standing in for Humanity in Q's test, and he passed.

At any rate, good job on the ship! Using the windows as scale, that hangar bay is huge! I'd love to see the inside of that!

6. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

Now that's what I've been wanting to see for years. A scaled up, massive, Galaxy-size refit to honor a returning Kirk who meets up with post-Relics Scotty.

Hey, that scene in ST:V with the rocket boots might finally get a 70+ deck ship after all... Seriously though, I like it. The TAS ship refit with that massive hanger you could land a bird of prey in...almost.