All the reasons Reed should have had his ass fired!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Guy Gardener, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I mean it was one heinous security blunder after another starting with the kidnapping of Klaang and culminating with the death of Commander Tucker... What were your favourite demonstrations of this guys gross incompetence?

2. pookha

pookha Admiral Admiral

of course then you have to list all the things he did right and how often he was ignored when he made suggestions about improving ships security.

3. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

One thing at a time. :)

4. Odon

Odon Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

OK, I'll start off...

First of all Reed failed to realise that Hoshi was a Cylon...oh wait that's Battlestar Galactica.

In "Cogenitor" Reed lets a hot alien female fondle his phase cannon without using protection (I mean anti-radiation shields of course...what else would I be talking about?)

In "The Aenar" Reed destroys the second Romulan drone instead of capturing it intact, thereby losing all hope of finding out what race was behind the mysterious attacks.

In "Daedelus" Reed insisted on searching a darkened room for a mysterious intruder accompanied by a fellow crewman WITH NO NAME thereby guarenteeing his death.

In "Silent Enemy" Reed turned down what he thought was an invitation by a hot Asian babe to come to her quarters and sample her "hot plate". ;)

"In A Mirror Darkly" - he puts on a red shirt.

In "Terra Prime" Reed not only throws up, he foolishly gives his vomit in a bag to Dr Phlox! Guess what's going to be in the doctor's next New Age miracle cure...

In "Singularity" T'Pol complains to Reed that she cannot access the encrypted command packet containing her clearance code without the clearance code that is inside the encrypted command packet. So Reed sends her an encrypted command packet containing another clearance code but T'Pol finds she cannot open it without the clearance code within the first encrypted command packet which must be opened by the clearance code inside the second encrypted command packet...(well not exactly, but it would have been a good comic scene).

5. Alyssa

Alyssa Commander Red Shirt

he was too preocupied with looking at T'pol's ass to pay attention to tactics :cardie:

6. MeanJoePhaser

MeanJoePhaser Admiral

We can say the same about Worf, Odo, and Tuvok.

No one's mentioned Reed's bug blunder in The Communicator. One he and Archer nearly had to DIE for. Sure it wasn't a security issue per se, but it was a big ass screw-up.