A better question: What crazy action scene do you want to see in 3?

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Newspaper Taxi, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Newspaper Taxi

Newspaper Taxi Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I kind of want to see a big brawl on top of the Enterprise saucer section. Maybe it could be in Earth's atmosphere and Kirk and company could have some skin tight spacesuits instead of something bulky to make it more exciting, and easier to identify who is who. I think it would interesting to make the Enterprise itself the last battlefield of the movie. The only time I really remember something like this happening was in Star Trek: First Contact, but technology has improved so much that I bet they could take the concept and make it even more exciting.

Edit: Oh, and all of the characters would have magnetic boots, so the ship would try to do a loop-de-loop or a dive to throw off the enemy combatants, and so the action would suddenly turn vertical or up-side for awhile without the fight missing any beats.

2. C.E. Evans

C.E. Evans Admiral Admiral

Re: A better question: What crazy action scene do you want to see in 3

The Enterprise locked in battle with an enemy ship around New York skyscrapers, ultimately ending up around the Statue of Liberty.

Well you did say crazy...
    :whistle:

3. Khan 2.0

Khan 2.0 Commodore Commodore

A Trek III style end fight between Kirk and a villain (klingon?) on an inhospitable Genesis/Avatar/Lost World jungle type planet - maybe one that's about to go boom (Ceti Alpha VI?)...

like Trek III but with todays FX/tech - alien dinos, volcanoes, end of the world destruction, ripped shirts/KirkFu

4. captainkirk

captainkirk Commodore Commodore

The battle Khan 2.0 mentioned, but with the Enterprise rising out of lava!

5. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

Sulu rips off his insignia and uses it as a ninja throwing star. :p

Seriously, Sulu vs. a Klingon, katana vs. bat'leth. I was hoping to see it last time, but they left Mr. Advanced Combat Training on the ship.

6. Smellmet

Smellmet Commodore Commodore

All this whilst the Enterprise is involved in a fleet battle itself, so you've not only got people scrapping on the saucer section, but they have to avoid the ships phasers going off. Kirk doing a karate chop to the neck of a klingon followed by the classic double foot flying kick to shove the guy into the phaser array as it's going off. The whole saucer is tipping around all over the place like the spiky table in Flash Gordon.

I need to stop now and have a lie down.

7. captainkirk

captainkirk Commodore Commodore

^ Actually those ideas would be really awesome. How about Sulu ripping his badge off while fighting on the hull and using it to puncture a Klingon's enviro-sut?

8. Khan 2.0

Khan 2.0 Commodore Commodore

I have to admit the saucer battle sounds good...

9. Gaith

Gaith Vice Admiral Admiral

On the megaflower-covered planet Nectarus, during a thunderstorm shower of hot glowing green rain, Uhura and Carol, under the effect of the local flora's pheromones, decide to disrobe and give each other honey oil massa -

- Cough, I mean, all the spaceships going pew-pew-pew, maybe some knives and punching, uh, yeah, that'd be good, for sure... :whistle:

10. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

A massive pie fight atop the saucer section of the Enterprise, that would rival the scene in Laurel & Hardy's The Battle of the Century.

11. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

Kirk opens a overhead hatch and thousands of tribbles cascade down upon him.

Tame as action sequences go, but I still want to see it.

:)

12. Enterprise1701

Enterprise1701 Commodore Commodore

An enemy of the Enterprise deploys an energy dampening field, and so the Enterprise crew brings out machine guns.

And the hull-top battle with magnetic boots sounds pretty good.

13. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

Enterprise versus Kaiju.

14. Desert Kris

Desert Kris Captain Captain

Well I feel a little cheated out of not seeing "the fleet detonated" in STiD, so maybe do something along those lines, with the Enterprise racing to escape getting caught between other starships going up.

There's this really cool action move that Kirk does every once in a while in TOS, where he does a slamming double jump kick, it always looks powerfully hard-hitting. I think he does it in that gunfighters/wild west episode. I would love to see that in the new movies.

15. Serveaux

Serveaux Fleet Admiral Premium Member

I want to see Uhura punch out the doomsday machine.

16. Smellmet

Smellmet Commodore Commodore

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums...6004066_3529922899209290386_o_zps191d4a55.jpg

Like these bad boys?

17. YellowSubmarine

YellowSubmarine Vice Admiral Admiral

Magnetic boots fight? Hell yeah! Also one in open space. That would be hellishly intense.

Also:

- McCoy, Uhura and Spock attempt to make a contact with an aquatic civilisation, which turns into an underwater fight.
    - Intership fighting in deep space with unknown aliens. It ends up with both parties attempting tactical collisions (like T'Pol did in ENT: Twilight?). Huge sections of the ships, with live people in them, get separated, you hear and see the ship squeak and break. Both ships are left stranded and connected. Then both crews attempt to board each other through the holes, and crawl through complete darkness and debris.
    - A random 20th century gang corners up Kirk to steal his money, only to be bummed he has none. Then Spock beats them single-handedly, and they walk past the dazed gangbangers with an Andorian prisoner who looks angrily at them.
    - Use of the stun-a-neighbourhood tactic from A Piece of the Action. It's always fun.
    - Carol and Uhura disguised as Romulans get discovered by a guard. Poor guard.

18. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

The Enterprise versus Godzilla, Mothra and some Kaiju from Pacific Rim versus the Doomsday Machine versus the Borg.

19. USS Triumphant

USS Triumphant Vice Admiral Admiral

ALL of this, but also, at some point in the film when they're in sufficient gravity, Kirk is forced to drop his phaser, and does the whole 'toss the phaser, then while they're distracted by it landing, roll forward, pick it up, and come up shooting' thing. :D

Also, Gaila kicking someone's butt, just to prove she's still around. :techman:

20. JarodRussell

JarodRussell Vice Admiral Admiral

I want a scene where the Enterprise rises out of something. Haven't had that in a while.