“Star Trek: Bugs” by Nick Mollo

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Captrek, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captrek

Captrek Vice Admiral Admiral

This is amazingly brilliant:

http://fanedit.org/485/

I think it’s against Trek BBS rules to tell you where to get it, but it’s not hard to find.

2. Phoenix219

Phoenix219 Commodore Commodore

I have been looking for this for many years now, to no avail. I hate to ressurrect this old of a threat, but.... anyone out here still have this from back in the day?

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-trek-bugs/

3. Spock's Barber

Spock's Barber Commodore Commodore

Uh, oh. A resurrected thread from 2009. :eek:

1001001 will jump on this dinosaur at Warp 10. Shields up!!! :razz:

4. Phoenix219

There should be no reason to close a thread for something this obscure. There is literally nowhere else to inquire or discuss things of this nature. It will sink back into obscurity soon enough.

5. Spock's Barber

Spock's Barber Commodore Commodore

He just doesn't like old threads being reopened. I've been the victim of his wrath once before. :crazy:

6. Phoenix219

I've never understood that.... some of the old threads make unique points and are full of unique information that can't/won't be posted again, or that people don't feel like rehashing. I found this thread via google, looking for whatever information I could find on it. And yes, I've been victim of that as well, although I don't remember which mod. It was when I was new. But, this is off topic, and will lead to the closing. So....

Bugs? Anyone? I love fan edits. Can't get enough of them. I have a Menagerie with no Cage scenes, and the Jack Marshall STV cut. They are definitely in my regular rotation.

7. Tosk

Tosk Vice Admiral Admiral

You'd presumably have more luck asking for it at the fanedit.org forums. Or try PMing Mollo himself over there.

8. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Romulan Curmudgeon Administrator

8 years? You must be kidding me. No.

1001001 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.