DS9 - Emissary
1) Sisko sent as the representative of the Federation-o-P
2) Sisko sent by the prophets as a religious icon
I 'd say they left the worm hole in the Delta Quadrant (because the prophets have the power to redirect the entrances of the temple/worm hole)....
(1) referring to old technology (the old ship)
(2) referring to Scotty (old people)
and their place/what they can still contribute in...
(Being German) I love watching ST with different dubbings. Although I mostly watch in original English, I occasionally (yet frequently) switch to...
1) The best/strongest ship of the Federation (as specifically said in the episode)
2) The best/strongest Borg Cube (as they are all identical,...
DS9 -The Emperor's New Cloak
1) The Cloaking device Quark shall bring to the Emperor (cloak = device)
2) Word play on the fairy tale "the...
DS9 - Valiant:
1) Name of the ship
2) Characterization of the crew
DS9 - The Visitor:
Jake is visited:
1) repeatedly by his father snapping back from subspace
2) once by the girl (Melanie?) who wants to become a...
Ah thanks, I wasn't aware of that, I learned something.
TNG - New Ground
(1) Testing of a new means of interstellar travel
(2) Worf's new role as a (real) father taking on responsability for his son
(1) Place for testing the Xindi-Weapon
(2) Place/action where Shran proves to Archer that the affirmation of T'Pol that...
ENT- Damage : In order to deal with the heavily damaged Enterprise and being able to continue the mission, Archer will do damage to another ship...
I really like that episode (storywise) and that female historian was really hot in that (ancient) greek outfit.
You should change the title into
"Where nOne Plot Has Gone Before"
There are a lot of episode titles that have several meanings decribing different aspects of the story. Sometimes they are not that obvious and...
Separate names with a comma.