Your Star Trek Online Screenshots!

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by Timofnine, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaro Stun

Jaro Stun Captain Captain

USS.Aeon Noble class
    [​IMG]

USS.Rasmussen Intrepid/Discovery refit class
    [​IMG]

USS.Horizon Galaxy-Dreadnaught class (AGT Galaxy)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

USS.Amadeus (tech testbed prototype class)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now just tell me, which of these 4 ships should I use for season 2. I just cannot decide, and the skillcap makes me to try this hard decision :vulcan:
    Too many options to choose from...being an Admiral has it's privileges (but makes everything more complicated)

2. Jaro Stun

[Note: Because Photobucket obviously can't handle album rename, here are also screenshots from above: http://s969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/voniatko/Star Trek Online S2/
    ...and to add to the mix:

USS.Nomad (Emissary-variant class star cruiser)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(If only everything in STO looked like fluidic space and Pelia (having big hopes for Orelius sector)

3. Kaziarl

Kaziarl Commodore Commodore

Has anyone gotten another shot of the "Bone Ship"(Iconian?)? There was a second mission I played over this weekend where I got to see it nice and close, but didn't take a screenie.

4. Jaro Stun

I haven't played it yet, but once I will I'll take some caps

5. Captain_Amasov

Captain_Amasov Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Just a couple of the updated Galaxy-class:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Excelsior

Excelsior Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

@Captain_Amasov - that's so darn cool. :bolian: Really love the work that CapnLogan's put into polishing up all the classic ships (the Defiant is perfect, and the new Sovereign model looks so much better now).

Finally got round to taking some screenshots, and setting up a Photobucket account to upload them all! ;) Here are a few of my two characters and their respective commands...:

First up, my pride and joy - the Excalibur-class USS Discovery (NCC-98615), picking up a shuttlecraft in orbit of Andoria.

[​IMG]

And the Discovery's enterprising young man himself, Lieutenant Commander Shepherd - seen here on the bridge (with his trademark 'driving gloves! ;) ).

[​IMG]

Another 'beauty shot' - "Heading Out".

[​IMG]

My other Starfleet ship, the Nova-class USS Rigel (NCC-91230), preparing to enter standard orbit.

[​IMG]

The Rigel's Cardassian CO, Lt. Cmdr. Malor, accompanied by his First Officer T'Sia, and Ops Manager Two of Five.
    In the foreground (i.e. hogging the camera...) is the ship's acting Science Officer, Duayen, a refugee from the Delta Quadrant. 'Dwayne', as he's become (affectionately!) known by the crew, volunteered his services to the ship after escaping from the Hirogen.

[​IMG]

The Rigel assisting several stricken vessels before beaming down to clear out Romulan invaders from a Federation research outpost - notice the fantastic new Excelsior-class (refit version) starship in the foreground! :drool:

[​IMG]

More to come at some point - to be honest, taking cool screenshots is fast becoming one of my favourite things to do in STO!

7. Angelsilhouette

Angelsilhouette Lieutenant Red Shirt

Gorgeous view of the ships circling Earth Space Dock from inside.

[​IMG]

The image is a reduced size thumb of the original. Clicky to see the full size. ^.^

8. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

^ The viewable ships from the inside was a nice touch, and I'm glad to see someone finally thought of that. Now all we need is an area where you can see ships dock on the inside, like in ST:III.

9. Excelsior

Just bought the 'Formal Outfits' pack from the C-Store, and it's really, really cool. :bolian: Makes me hunger for the team at Cryptic to add Vic's lounge to DS9, as well as holosuites with the full 'Dixon Hill' series!

Here's a pic of (Lieutenant) Commander Shepherd in his regular off-duty duds, and his new lounge suit - based on the suit I wear doing concerts with my band! :)

[​IMG]

10. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

Naah, the male civilian suits dont impress me. They dont look like anything worn during the 24th century unless on a holodeck. So unless they add holosuits i wont be interested.
    The female cocktail dresses on the other hand... I cant wait to se my science captain in one! :drool:

11. Excelsior

Holosuites are going to be tricky - they're going to need everything from the Battle of Britain (flight sim - awesome!) to the complete Sherlock Holmes stories to please the purists. :D

More realistic, thought, would be Vic's lounge as an alternative to Quark's bar - complete with a band, an' everthing! :) It'd be the perfect place for these new outfits - if only because Vic's has a strict dress code! ;)

12. Excelsior

More screenshots! :bolian:

Here's my Constitution-class starship, the USS Endeavour (NCC-101700). Similar to the steam locomotive Tornado (seen here at http://www.a1steam.com/), the Endeavour, is less a museum ship, more a modern-day tribute to the venerable ships of the 23rd (or 22nd, if you prefer! ;) ) Century, built with all the benefits of early 25th Century engineering know-how.

Like the Discovery, the ship is a homage to the Space Shuttle Orbiters, and the registry number is a homage to both the USS Constitution and the USS Constellation, being a 'portmanteau' of the two.

[​IMG]

Another shot, taken in Vulcan orbit - I was trying to emulate the classic stock 'flyby' shots from the classic shows.

[​IMG]

Endeavour's modern-day counterpart Discovery, arriving at Vulcan (IMO the best place in STO for space shots, because of the decent lighting and authentic-looking starfield!).

[​IMG]

My latest acquistion, fresh from Deep Space Nine - the Danube-class runabout USS Amazon (NCC-93647). I went with DS9's convention of naming runabouts after Earth's rivers - strangely enough, Amazon never got used during the shows (not that I'm complaining! ;) ).

[​IMG]

The Amazon, dwarfed by a majestic Galaxy-class starship - even at this distance, it's just so cool to see how big the things are! :)

[​IMG]

13. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

^ Oh yeah, love the Galaxy class. In fact, here's my Galaxy Class retrofit, the USS Thunderbird:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think the redesigned Galaxy class is simply stunning. Way better than the initial model when the game was released.

14. Captain_Amasov

15. Captain_Amasov

16. Hartzilla2007

Hartzilla2007 Vice Admiral Admiral

Well Here are some of mine

The TOS Connie USS Intrepid

[​IMG]

It's Captain James Hunter and part of one of the Miranda bridges you can buy at the C-store that work wil the TOS Connie.

[​IMG]

and some more of said bridge

[​IMG]

17. Angelsilhouette

Angelsilhouette Lieutenant Red Shirt

Heh, the Alpha/Beta/Gamma bridges look a bit like an astrometrics lab. :3

18. Excelsior

Must admit, when I bought the Prometheus bridge pack, I switched to the 'Blaze' bridge for my Miranda, Constitution (TOS) and Excalibur class ships - simply because it's currently the only way to have a classic bridge configuration in the game (thanks to the Prometheus bridge being a re-dress of the 'Undiscovered Country' Enterprise/Excelsior bridge set!).

Some more screenshots, here - showing off my new costume slot I purchased (leaving me one spare, for future use). I've now got room to have all 3 TNG-era uniforms on the go at once, plus an off-duty set of civvies.

First up: my 'Duty' uniform - the 'First Contact' version, with my character's trademark gloves (seen here in the Observation Lounge, with Cardassian warships in the background):

[​IMG]

My new 'Duty Variant', which I'm really fond of - the DS9/Voyager look:

[​IMG]

The classic TNG uniform, serving as my 'Fleet' uniform:

[​IMG]

And my regular clothes - because nothing beats that ol' time-honoured 'jeans and a sweatshirt' look! :bolian:

[​IMG]

And on a totally unrelated note, because it's hitting the game sometime next week (not a moment too soon, if you ask me!), the new Excelsior-class (variant)!

[​IMG]

19. Hartzilla2007

Hartzilla2007 Vice Admiral Admiral

so what rank do you need to be able to command this thing and where would you get it from?

20. judge alba

judge alba senior street judge Commodore

ooh an excelsior! hopefully a rear admiral can use one,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.