You Know You Watch Too Much Doctor Who When...

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by CmndrSela318, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Wereghost

Wereghost Part-time poltergeist Rear Admiral

... you're a schoolkid in history class and have just written down something about Bismarck's plans for Gallifrey.

2. The Laughing Vulcan

The Laughing Vulcan Admiral Admiral

You have habit of looking at every pocket watch... You know... just in case...

3. CmndrSela318

CmndrSela318 Trek BBS Member Number 318. [Commander] Premium Member

I just keep inspiring myself.

You Know You Watch Too Much Doctor Who When...
    You keep your laptop's volume at 11 because Matt Smith is your FAVORITE doctor and because 11 is just right for listening to the audio portion of Doctor Who episodes on DVD with in-ear earbuds so you don't disturb all the "NOT Doctor Who fans" in your house.

4. Sindatur

Sindatur The Grey Owl Wizard Premium Member

Unless you have great hearing, and/or a surprisingly quiet family House, it's a damned good thing your Favorite isn't an early Classic Doctor :devil:

I've been watching Blake's 7 Just put in B09 Countdown, and I keep looking st the Guest Stars (And the "Mains") and placing them in Doctor Who. Nyder, From Genesis of the Daleks, was in Trial (B06) (Also was seen earlier in Seek-Locate-Destroy A06). Surely that's gotta count for something of a "Watch Too Much", when my main (and almost only) identification with other parts for BritStars is Doctor Who :alienblush:

ETA: I see Merdeen from Trial of a Timelord Eps 1 - 4 (And Also Duggan from City of Death) is an old enemy of Avon's in Countdown

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  5. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    Just because I've never been on any planets besides Earth, that doesn't mean I still wasn't exiled here.

6. CmndrSela318

CmndrSela318 Trek BBS Member Number 318. [Commander] Premium Member