What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune...Is it me or is the PS3 louder when playing this game? seems to be a lot of noise from the disc tray/reader.

I also brought Prince of Persia (cartoony looking one) for £5 for PS3, so look forward to that after enjoying The Forgotten Sands on the 360.

2. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ You know, I absolutely loved the 2008 PoP.

3. Lookingglassman

Lookingglassman Admiral Admiral

Timeshift - Everybody I talked to said it sucked and the reviews weren't great, but I am having a blast with this game. I love it. I also got it for only $4.99 off the used rack and I think it is worth more than that.

4. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

I hope in Uncharted 3 we don't have those enemies who grab you in UC2 online play and theres nothing you can do about it, at the very least have a timed counter to give us half a chance

:devil:

5. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ The chokers from co-op? Yeah those can be quite annoying.

6. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Tried playing elimination mode but everyone has RPG's and Nade Launchers so not exactly balanced especially as people don't even need to be accurate to kill others. I hope Naughtysog wise up a little when creating online play in UC 3.

Not too mention when I do get upper hand on someone and there about to die they short chuck a nade and kill both of us, lame suicide kills. All nades should have a 3 sec fuse and not go off quick just because you do a short throw.

7. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah I spent a lot of time playing all sorts of competitive DM modes and came to the conclusion that I like regular DM and plunder the most. Elimination can be quite boring if you die quickly, and even when you're doing well, you don't really get a lot of XP. I did have a 12-0 game once when playing elimination though. ;)

8. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

I finally unlocked every trophy for Heavy Rain. The pain in the ass All Endings trophy took forever. My first Platinum. :D

9. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Congrats, I got my 10th plat last week.

10. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

I don't think I'll ever get any plats, even on 360 I only got 100% on 3 games (RE5, Lost & FN3) and then it dropped to two once Resi 5 brought out the 3 DLC's. I generally got 50%-75% and then stopped playing though I came ooo so close on ME 2 & AC 2.

11. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

Returned to GTA IV to hunt pigeons and listen to some of the TV and radio stuff - the psychic phone-in show is especially funny.

12. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

Yeah the only trophy I'm missing from ME2 is the one for completing the game on the hardest difficulty. I do have the AC2 plat. And I've also played A LOT of games where I didn't get the plat.

13. Skywalker

The only reason I even tried with Heavy Rain is because I'd gotten so many trophies already, I didn't think it would take much time to get the last few. I didn't realize the damn game had fifty billion endings. :lol:

14. TheArsenal

TheArsenal Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The Witcher 2
    Rift
    Total War: Shogun 2

15. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Feeling in the mood to play old favorites, so I dusted off and installed Nexus: The Jupiter Incident tonight.

16. Skywalker

On a bit of a PS3 binge lately, I guess. Just started up a new playthrough of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, which I haven't played in about two years, since I first bought my PS3. It's actually easier going through it again after having played through Uncharted 2 twice. I'm also taking my time going through the levels this time, so I don't miss any treasures (I'd only found about a third of them back then). Must get more trophies! :D

17. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ You gonna try to get the Platinum trophy?

18. Skywalker

I'm not sure yet. I'd have to beat it on Crushing to do that, and I'm already kinda having a difficult time in some of the fights on Normal. :ouch:

19. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Ah I see. Well, once you figure out which weapons to use on which enemies and always try to go for a headshot, Crushing isn't THAT hard.

20. Skywalker

True. I figure by the time I get to Crushing I'll have all the other trophies unlocked, so I can take my time and not have to worry about anything else but the combat scenes.