What do you plan to do for the final episode and Podcast?

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by Saul, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Saul

Saul Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I don't have any special plans. Have a nice dinner before the episode and prepare myself mentally for the onslaught.

For the Podcast though I'm thinking to break out a bottle of Suntory Whiskey and Smoke some Cubans which I've been saving for the final Podcast.

2. sidious618

sidious618 Admiral Admiral

I'm going to need to do deep breathing exercises for the couple hours before the finale airs.

3. vampgrrl

vampgrrl Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Beer and BBQ, at Squeal BBQ in New Orleans with Galactica geeks.

(See previous thread).
    I'm personally going to wake up in the morning, go for a run, get some homework done and head over at 7.

4. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Premium Member

I've never played any of the podcasts. I'm just not that interested in them.

Frankly, I am shocked that I will be able to watch the episode on TV. I normally work Friday nights and have to catch up online several days later, but I am working an atypical shift tomorrow and will therefore be home in time for BSG.

5. sidious618

Oh, the podcasts kick ass! But as Ron says, "You have to be tough enough for the podcast!"

6. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Premium Member

Meh, it's a little late in the game to start with the podcasts. I think I tried listening to one once in Season 3, and I just got bored.

7. Darth_Daver

Darth_Daver Captain Captain

I'll be watching it on the big tv with my girlfriend, my little brother and at least one of my friends. Then, we'll be sitting down playing BSG BoardGame :)

8. Maab of the Ten Tribes

Maab of the Ten Tribes Captain Captain

The first thing that will happen is the phone will come off the hook. Next is to sit back and enjoy the (2 hour and 11 minutes) ride. The wife and I will probably treat ourselves with some snack food to munch on while watching. Once it's over, if not before then, I will probably cry.

9. Spider

Spider Dirty Old Man Premium Member

I'm not watching it at it's starting time. I'm going to wait until about an hour into the show then I'll start watching my DVR so I can skip through the commericals. I don't want to have to wait through commericals for this one.

10. USS KG5

USS KG5 Vice Admiral Admiral

I will be on the PC first thing Saturday morning to get caught up with you lucky Americans, I can't wait until Tuesday I'd explode I think!

11. backstept

backstept Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I probably won't get home until 10 or so, so I"ll have to watch it on the DVR

12. Raz

Raz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Same, am going to be stuck doing something through the broadcast most likely. Double and triple checked the pvr to make sure it's recorded, though.

13. Chess Piece Face

Chess Piece Face Commodore Commodore

I'll probably get some snacks and wait about a half hour to let the dvr allow me to move through the commercials. Or, perhaps I'll watch it live on the large screen (with no dvr).

I gave up on the podcasts when I realized that they were full of explanations of things that I was supposed to know - but weren't shown on the screen.

14. Tom

Tom Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well ron has said he was doing the postcast for all 3 hours of daybreak together and would be ready by this weekend, just depends onwhen skiffy will post it .

15. Marc

Marc Fleet Admiral Admiral

Nothing too special - just make sure the in-laws are out the house and the door is locked by 9pm.

16. Harvey

Harvey Admiral Admiral

Making sure the roommates leave me be, having a couple friends over for pizza, beer, and Battlestar Galactica. Should make for a good night. :)

17. The Evil Dead

The Evil Dead Vice Admiral Admiral

I plan to watch the finale and listen to the podcast...............

18. Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell Comfortably Numb Premium Member

I think I'm gonna go get some alcohol, order in some food, watch some of the reruns beforehand, and then play the drinking game through the finale. The show will end in a drunken haze, as it should.

19. sidious618

Ron would approve.

20. Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell Comfortably Numb Premium Member

He'd probably be happier if I lit up a fine cigar.