Voyager Fanfics, Creations, and Favorite Videos

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Bristrek

Bristrek Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Re: Voyager fanfics and creations

Vey nice Belanna. :eek:

The music is not my cup of tea, but I can't help admire the time you guys put into these things. Anything Jeri related is always is of interest to me. Well done. :)

2. Kelly

Kelly Commander Red Shirt

OOOhhh! I am going to make a Voyager video and just got an idea. I'm very new to video making, so if anyone has any tips or can send me a link to a good beginners site I would appreciate it. This is my first video ever:
    Trip & T'Pol Video: Bound to Only You

I used Windows Movie Maker and the darn software was so unstable. I had video corruption several times. I have Adobe Premier Academic BUT like I said I'm new and found Adobe to be very powerful. Little too much for me to begin with. Anyways, I would love to do a Janeway tribute video or something like that.
    Cool thread!

3. Belanna

Belanna Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

4. TGTheodore

TGTheodore Writer Admiral

By its very nature, shouldn't this be in the fan fic section?

--Ted

5. Sazzy

Sazzy Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

6. Belanna

Sazzy, you so talented! :D

7. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

This is sort of a thread for all types of Voyager related creations, fanfic being just one of them so a little advertising of peoples works does no harm ;)

8. NCC74894A

NCC74894A Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I wrote one Voyager fanfic story four years ago, shortly after the series ended. It's called "Epilogue" and it's basically an extension of "Endgame", covering the crew's last 24 hours or so together after their arrival on Earth - in short, the proper homecoming the crew should have received on screen but didn't. It was a pretty big hit among TrekBBSers when I first wrote it.

I no longer maintain a Web page so I don't presently have it published, but I do still have the story as a PDF file. If you're interested, please drop me your e-mail address in a private message and I'll send it to you as an attachment as soon as I can.

9. Dama47

Dama47 Admiral Admiral

Wow, been a while since I've been here, if I've missed this thread this long. Very cool! One-stop shopping for me! :)

My fanfic, such as it is, is housed here (until I can find a reliable place to move it--Tripod's just too banner-ridden these days).

10. Belanna

Got a new J/C Music Video to my site!

*Warning* The video is rated R for some nudity.....

:) Enjoy
    Belanna

11. Adm_Hawthorne

Adm_Hawthorne Admiral Admiral

ack! Two B'Elannas in a row...

ok, more like COOL!

12. Belanna

HEHEHEHEHHE LOTS OF BELANNA'S!!!

Okay, another music video that I did this week, this is dedicated to SQ!!! :)

A Voyager Tribute [​IMG]

13. SpiderQueen

SpiderQueen Captain Captain

Lovely video Belanna ;)

Thanks darling :)

14. Belanna

15. SpiderQueen

SpiderQueen Captain Captain

:eek: Belanna, this one is so realistic!

16. Belanna

Well Thank you. I think that is Carmen Electra's body....not sure, I have so many bodyshots, I can't remember who is who...

:D

17. Belanna

18. Epsilon IX

Epsilon IX Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

What can I say about this fanfic starkllr except OMFG THAT'S BLOODY BRILLIANT!!! IMO this is the way "Endgame" should have been written, because let's face it "Endgame" was very sloppily executed and made it so that Voyager went out with a whimper, but this makes it go out with a BANG! Once again, GOOD JOB!!! :cool:

19. Bill Morris

Bill Morris Commodore Commodore

Yey, Voyager!

Many of you who saw my LCARS thing probably didn't click around enough to see Borg Solitaire, where the face cards are the VOY crew, Q, and Barkeley--all in Borg drag, and the cardbacks feature the Delta Flyer. So here's a direct link:

http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=128638&ssid=5060

My previous thread is gathering dust in the Web forum:

http://www.trekbbs.com/threads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=4297101&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1

This system shell starts up playihg a clip of the Flyer straffing a Borg cube and firing a photon torpedo, or Archer's ship heading out, or Worf in the Defiant going at it hard with a cube.

But to expand on what you're bringing up here, one thing that is not being done is for someone, or a team of fans, to start a dramatic Voyager comic strip, where the story unfolds three or four panels a day on the Web, either done like a newspaper comic or with screen caps.

So we rejoin Voyager four years after Endgame with whoever is in the captain's chair now (maybe Tom Paris), etc. But on this forum we have some writing talent, and that's the starting point. The equivalent of a one-hour show takes 6 months to relate as a daily comic strip. I've done comics for pay, and I'm not ready to do them free. It's a lot of work. But this is the Web, and it doesn't have to be hand drawn or even hand lettered, necessarily. The story is the main thing. With a great story, all things are possible.

Somebody would have to operate a site for it, with a hit counter that could show if there is wide popularity, just to give Paramount something to think about, since New Voyages got something like 22 million downloads of their second thing. The point is that we fans need to prove that there is a large audience for Star Trek in the future. That's not the message they're getting from the ENT ratings, right?

20. Adm_Hawthorne

Adm_Hawthorne Admiral Admiral

It's neat, but LCARS seems rather bulky to me.