Voyager and MBTI

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Ryva Brall, Apr 7, 2013.

1. teya

teya Vice Admiral Admiral

^ Plus, not one but two xenophobic terrorists!

OK, one was a terrorist against her xenophobic society, who made him glow in the dark.

The other was a real xenophobic terrorist who tried to kill him with an exploding console.

I gotta say, I enjoyed watching Harry with the ladies. His choices of women made my choices of men look absolutely inspired!

2. Ryva Brall

Ryva Brall Commander Red Shirt

I don't care if he was boring, I always liked Harry. But then, I like my guys extra-nerdy.
    Dabo boys. Now THERE'S an idea with some merit. Quark would have drawn in a lot more female customers. Especially if he'd had a ladies' night. He would have made a fortune off of Jadzia alone.

And this has officially gone way off-topic. :lol: Quick, what type do you think Seska was?

3. Fruitcake

Fruitcake Fleet Admiral Admiral

In the books Ro convinces Quark to have Dabo boys and it is a success.

Seska is an ESTP but hard to type as she seems to have some personality disorder going on above cultural differences.

4. Ryva Brall

Ryva Brall Commander Red Shirt

Yeah, being bat-crap crazy makes it hard to determine a person's type.

I am a spectacular failure when it comes to the Star Trek novels. I've only read one, and I don't remember which one it was, or even what it was about. I'd love to remedy that, though; I just don't want this to become a "Tell me your favorite Trek novels" thread.

5. Fruitcake

Fruitcake Fleet Admiral Admiral

All the threads on this forum morph into one very loud conversation so I wouldn't worry too much. Or you can start talking about the novels in some other thread like the fanfic one or start VOY specific thread so it doesn't get moved to Treklit or..

KingDaniel has read everything except apparently Mosaic which is Janeway's life story and one of my top 10 Treklit books. A lot of Treklit is awful IMO but there are some real gems. I have far more than I've gotten around to reading, I'm currently reading Stargate Atlantis books.