Valentine's Day Extravaganza 2014!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Zombie Knitter, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Zulu Romeo

Zulu Romeo World Famous Starship Captain Admiral

Oct 31, 2004
    I had no idea you cared about me so much. :adore:
  2. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

Feb 28, 2005
    A return address for thank you gifts is available on request.
  3. Zulu Romeo

Zulu Romeo World Famous Starship Captain Admiral

Oct 31, 2004
    But in all seriousness, ultimately I have been thought of after all. Thank you for being the sender of flowers, [REDACTED]. :adore:
  4. He Who Must Not Be Named

He Who Must Not Be Named We'll Build A Wall & Make The Muggles Pay For It Moderator

Jul 5, 2004
    Locutus of Bored
    My thanks to macloudt and Darth Duck for taking the time and effort to continue this tradition while Kes is busy, and of course to Kestra and Robert for starting and carrying on the tradition in the first place. It was a pleasant pick-me-up to see those two PMs in my inbox this morning. I hope you all have had a wonderful Valentine's yourselves.

To the two ladies who sent me Valentine's, I decided to cook up a couple of Valentine's cards for each of you in return.

Too soon? ;)

To the first person, you've been a wonderful friend for nearly ten years now, and I can't tell you how happy I am to see you together with someone else whom I consider a friend and a great person as well. You deserve that happiness and respect, because you're always looking out for others. You're kind, funny, smart, and always there to brighten someone's day when they're feeling down. Thank you for everything.

To the second person, you are one of the smartest and most well-informed members of the board, and I consider you a friend. I deeply admire your passionate sense of activism and your ethics, and always find your insights enlightening and humorous. Thank you for being a great poster and a great person.

And thank you both for the thoughtful cards and messages. It was a nice way to start the day.

To everyone else, I hope you have enjoyed Valentine's Day so far, and that whether you are single or in a relationship you've done something that makes you happy today. You guys deserve it. Happy Valentine's Day. :luvlove:
  5. Avalon

Avalon Captain Captain

Aug 27, 2001
    Hugs to macloudt and Darth Duck -- thank you for doing this. :)

((((((Anonymous)))))) Whoever you are -- thank you for being so sweet! You made my day. :adore:
  6. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

Aug 23, 2001
    Land of Enchantment
    I have to say, in all honesty, I don't get the whole sending them anonymously thing. I don't mean that as a slight against anyone who did it, but I don't stand why anyone wouldn't want all these wonderful people to know he or she was thinking about them.
  7. Coloratura

Coloratura Snuggle Princess Premium Member

Dec 25, 2002
    Ohio, USA
  8. Casting Couch

Casting Couch Admiral Admiral

Feb 12, 2011
    Gene's office
    I've sent a small number of anonymous cards since I've been here. :shifty:

I started out that way, simply because it takes a while for me to come out of my shell. It's due to a shyness issue IRL that translates into my online behavior as well. :shrug:
  9. rhubarbodendron

rhubarbodendron Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

May 1, 2011
    milky way, outer spiral arm, Sol 3
    Happy belated Valentine to everyone :) And a particularly big hug for everyone involved in sending the cards, anonymousely or otherwise.
  10. Revdkathy

Revdkathy BobTheSkutter's wife Moderator

Oct 9, 2000
    being the perfect housewife
    Thank you for my lovely flowers! And thanks to those who organised them :)
  11. kirsten187

kirsten187 Napoleonic Power Monger Premium Member

Nov 6, 2010
    I missed this for sending anything but thank you to the 2 who sent me virtual flowers :)
  12. Ghouleddie74

Ghouleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Apr 25, 2001
    The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    Thanks and warmest gratitude to the folks on here who sent me Valentines. They were most appreciated, and I hope everyone here had a good Valentine's Day no matter how many candies, chocolates and greetings you had at your disposal.
  13. Pondwater

Pondwater Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Jan 27, 2011
    :techman: This was fun. Thanks to macloudt and DarthDuckfor keeping it going.

Special thanks to whoever sent me one. ;) You know who you are.
  14. trampledamage

trampledamage Clone Moderator

Sep 11, 2005
    hitching a ride to Erebor
    Well I got a lovely surprise today! Thank you for the lovely flowers, my friend :)