Upcoming Airdates Schedule (Finale, Special)

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by Frontier, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Frontier

Frontier Vice Admiral Admiral

Here we go folks, the home stretch. Next week, we'll have a finale special "Last Frakkin' Special" on Monday the 16 @ 10 PM. It re-airs a few times...

03/16/2009 - 10:00 PM
    03/17/2009 - 08:00 AM
    03/17/2009 - 12:00 AM
    03/18/2009 - 03:00 PM
    03/19/2009 - 01:00 AM

On the big day March 20, there is a day-long marathon starting from season 4 "Sine Qua Non" going through to the finale. The finale special will also air again at 7 PM before the re-airing of "Daybreak, Part 1" at 8 PM, and then it all comes to a close at a special early time of 9 through 11 PM. And if, for some reason, you miss it, it re-airs at 12 PM (part 2+).

I don't want it to be over! :(

I mean, it's good to end it on a high note, end it by choice, end it with an ending. But I love this show so much, love these characters. I hate goodbyes! :(

2. vampgrrl

vampgrrl Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

It is sad. Its funny I never thought I was attached to this show but I enjoyed it enough, but its like saying goodbye to characters that we've all watched grow.
    its funny, the miniseries seems so long ago...and my life is very different now than it was when I laid on my sofa on a week in December 2003 by the light of the Christmas tree and got introduced to this story.

3. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

Space will also have a full-day marathon on Friday, March 20th.

11:00 am to 8:00 pm - "Sometimes a Great Notion" to "Daybreak, Part I"
    8:00 pm to 9:00 pm - Battlestar Galactica: The Last Frakin' Special
    9:00 pm to 11:00 pm - Series Finale: "Daybreak, Part II"
    11:00 pm to 12:00 am - Fandom Forum LIVE! (live discussion about the finale)

4. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

I do. The episode quality is in a terminal nose-dive. Let's wrap this up before it gets downright embarrassing.

The one annoying thing is knowing that outstanding actors like EJO, Mary McDonnell, Michael Hogan and Richard Hatch will probably vanish from teevee land due to being too old and wrinkly. :klingon: Dean Stockwell was successful enough before BSG that I'm not so worried about him.

Katee Sackhoff, Michael Trucco and Tricia Helfer will most likely re-surface - they have the talent and the looks to continue viable careers. And Jamie Bamber already has that show, CSI or L&O, whatever it is, I hate that shit so I won't be watching him anymore.

5. vampgrrl

vampgrrl Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Jamie Bamber is on Law and Order :London

And I'm sure EJO can get work when he needs to or wants to. Michael Hogan on the other hand...who is my fav cast member...

The show isn't embarassing...it was in a nosedive last season (3) but this has been much better...

6. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

Bumping this up.