Two Days early!

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Flying Spaghetti Monster, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster Vice Admiral Admiral

Jul 18, 2006
    Flying Spaghetti Western
  2. King Bob

King Bob Fleet Admiral Admiral

Jan 30, 2001
    No thanks. I'll pay twelve bucks total for me and the wife to see it on the 17th. :techman:
  3. Jack Skellington

Jack Skellington Commodore Commodore

Nov 16, 2007
    Tempting... *calls IMAX theater to confirm* Confirmed. They've already sold 33% of the advance screening tickets!
  4. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

Mar 8, 2001
    Bought a ticket. $18.50.
  5. King Daniel Beyond

King Daniel Beyond Admiral Admiral

Nov 5, 2008
    Dammit, trying to ruin my countdown with all their special early screenings... *grumble grumble*
  6. ElimParra

ElimParra Fleet Admiral Admiral

Jan 18, 2002
    I'm hoping that one of the cinemas here will have early screenings, as I will take an advantage of that.
  7. DarthTom

DarthTom Fleet Admiral Admiral

Apr 19, 2005
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Paramount is being exceedingly marketing savvy on how their rolling out this film.

*The extended trailer in the Hobbit IMAX film - which no doubt drove additional $$ to the film and more specualtion about Into the Darkness

*The App which now serves as a portal to purchase advance/advance tickets.

*Ongoing speculation about the villain

*The Superbowl ad

*Two day advance - advance showing on IMAX only which no doubt will sell out months in advance by longtime Trek fans who will pony up any amount of extra additional $$ to see the film first. [and IMAX films charge more which in the end will drive up the box office totals]

The only thing missing at this point is a Facebook game. :)