Tom Paris

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by IlogicalOne, May 27, 2009.

1. IlogicalOne

IlogicalOne Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Was wondering what would of happened to Tom Paris if Voyager didn't make it home in the 7th Season. He was starting to look like he was going a little thin
    on top there if you know what I mean.
    Would have hated for him to start season 8 wearing the Shatner Turbo 2000
    hair piece. At least B'Elanna wouldn't have to be self conscience about her forehead any more. :lol:

And for the record, my hair is thinning to. I liked the character Tom Paris. Just a little balding joke.

2. M

M Vice Admiral Admiral

I guess that's what he would have looked like eventually ...

[​IMG]

:D

3. KimMH

KimMH Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think balding men/receding hairline should get a buzz cut. They tend to be flattering and make men look less self-conscious. They distract from the thining/receding of the hair and aren't as radical as a complete shave which tends to require a lot of self confidence and very regular/symmetrical features.

4. IlogicalOne

IlogicalOne Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I agree. Nothing worse than a comb over. That is what my father in-law does. He has a part all the way down to his ear and combs it all the way across to the other side. Looks funny.

5. KimMH

KimMH Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^^^ it's nearly impossible to tell them that diplomatically, isn't it?

6. Lynx

Lynx Vice Admiral Admiral

I remember when I was a kid and was watching a soccer game on TV. Then this somewhat older guy comes in in the second half of the game looking neat and well-combed. Then, the next time the camera zooms in on him, his head is bald and all the hair is hanging down on one side of the head. It looked weird actually.

I'm rather long-haired but if I should start losing my hair in the future, I would probably remove everything and go for "the Picard look" rather than comb over.

Or to make it short :eek: : Hair today, gone tomorrow. ;)

7. The Grim Ghost

The Grim Ghost Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Well he always had a widows peak, he just had it longer and combed back at the beginning of the series. To me it just looked like it decided to cut it really short as the show went on. I never thought it looked like he was losing his hair. But I have no idea what he looks like today.

But even if he did lose his hair while the show was filming, it wouldn't matter. He would hardly be the 1st Trek actor to wear a piece.

8. crusher

crusher Lieutenant Red Shirt

Why wear a piece bald men are sexy, Patrick Stewart is a perfect example.