TNG Cast reunited for Fan Expo, Toronto

Discussion in 'The Next Generation' started by M'rk son of Mogh, Mar 10, 2013.

1. M'rk son of Mogh

M'rk son of Mogh Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Anybody here go to this last night? I know there are a lot of reunion conventions for this group lately. If it happens in your area and you have the time, I can't recommend seeing them "live" enough!

Despite some technical difficulties with the microphones, they were SUCH a hoot. Brent Spiner is seriously one of the funniest people I've ever seen, he had Burton and Dorn literally crying with laughter at one point.

I don't know why they don't take this cast and put them in some well-scripted dramedy. They are just too funny together.

2. Mott the barber

Mott the barber Commodore Commodore

Any recordings of this? Would love to watch/listen.

3. M'rk son of Mogh

M'rk son of Mogh Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

4. timtonruben359

timtonruben359 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I was there on Saturday night and it was a total blast! The microphone situation was annoying at times but I knew we were in for a fun evening when within 5 seconds of being on stage Marina uttered "Soundman, get your s$%t together!"

Every member of the cast is funny in their own right. Some of the highlights were of course Brent saying he was a black man, Marina talking about what she stole from the set and hating the French, Gates McFadden's crack about being fired, and of course I SEE FOUR LIGHTS!

Such a fun night!

5. Mott the barber

Mott the barber Commodore Commodore