The Official Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies XI+' started by Lord Garth, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Dilandu

Dilandu Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Well, hello! I'm Dilandu, actually - Alexey Shirokolava (Shiro for short), from Russia, 28 years old. Doctor of Agricutural sciences, speciality - triticale (unfortunately, still not quadro- ) New to this forum, but not to the Star Trek itself; started to watch it since early 2000s.

2. BillJ

BillJ Fleet Admiral Admiral

Just make sure not to claim everything is a Russian invention and things will go smooth! ;)

3. Dilandu

Dilandu Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

For what reason should I claim something that is a common knowlege? ;)

4. Skipper

Skipper Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Skipper here and for two days I'm humming "Sabotage" :rofl:

5. Smellmet

Smellmet Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

You are not alone. I've been watching star trek for 37 years and I love all three reboot films.

CaptainDonovin likes this.
  6. Coco Pops 1967

Coco Pops 1967 Hey there! Premium Member

I'm not a die hard fan who has lived through Trek since the 60s but have seen all of the series at one time or another. My favourite series is Enterprise and I actually think the Abrams movies are a ton of fun.

7. CaptainDonovin

CaptainDonovin Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Nope, you've got company. I'm 43 & have been a fan at least since my late teens & have really loved these movies & personally would love to further explore the Kelvin Timeline. I can fully accept this is an alternate universe.

8. Jonno1971

Jonno1971 Ensign Red Shirt

Thanks for the support guys. I loved Beyond by the way !

9. ScottJ85

ScottJ85 Ensign Red Shirt

Hi all, I'm Scott, a 30 year old IT guy from Melbourne, Australia, and I've been watching Star Trek in one form or another since I watched it with my dad at the age of five.

10. apenutncc1701

apenutncc1701 Cadet Newbie

Hello to all! My name is Mark, I live in Wichita, KS. I have been a Star Trek fan since the early 70's. I am almost a year older than Star Trek's premiere in 1966, being born in December 1965. Look forward to many interesting discussions on the forum. I enjoy all the different forms Star Trek has become over the years, but my main interests are the original series, animated series, TOS movies and the Kelvin timeline movies. When I think of all the forms Star Trek has taken, I am reminded of the Vulcan IDIC, infinite diversity infinite combinations. I think the Star Trek universe is big enough for all the various ways ideas have been presented. I enjoy Star Trek because of the optimism it presents for the human species, that someday we can come together and truly be united without worrying about someones skin color, sex, race, religion, etc.

11. King Daniel Beyond

King Daniel Beyond Admiral Admiral

*waves hello at newbies*