The Devil's Carnival: from the creators of Repo: The Genetic Opera

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JD, Oct 21, 2012.

1. JD

JD Admiral Admiral

I was just looking around on the net yesterday and I stumbled across this. It's a new movie musical from the same people who did Repo! The Genetic Opera. It also features returning Repo! cast members Terrance Zdunich (who also wrote it) as Lucifer, Paul Sorvino as God, Alexa Vega as Wick, Bill Moseley as The Magician, and Ogre as The Twin. New cast members include Sean Patrick Flanery as John, Jessica Lowndes as Tamara, Emilie Autum as The Painted Doll, and Dayton Callie as The Ticket Keeper.
    The description from the official site:
    It doesn't mention it in the description, but a lot of scenes and characters are taken from Aesop's Fables.
    Trailer
    Trust Me - Clip
    In All My Dreams I Drown - Clip
    This comes out on DVD Tuesday.
    Repo! is one of my all time favorite movies, so I am really looking forward to this.

2. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I love Repo and that sounds awesome. Why does it say Episode One, is it a trilogy or something?

3. JD

JD Admiral Admiral

I don't know, I just noticed when I posted this that it said series in the description on the site. Just to warn you, it does say on the site that the standard "sinners" edition (which is a DVD and extended Soundtrack CD) is exclusive to Hot Topic, and they have a "Ringmaster Edition" that is exclusive to their website, and will only have 6,660 copies made. It does say it will be available as a digital download though, and it does have a entry on Netflix, but I don't know if the Hot Topic exclusivity would keep them from getting it.