Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fan Film--Fight The Foot.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral_Young, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Well, Nolan is the Director du jour right now when it comes to "comic book movies" between his successes with the Batman films, his preliminary work on the next Superman film and not mention his other recent successes in movies. So it makes some sense that he'd get a mention and the video did have some "Nolan tones" to it. And, honestly, he's the only director right now even I can think of to "trust" with the property.

Hey, what if Uwe Boll did it?

Well, aside from her cartoon counterpart. ;) I didn't think Paige Turco did April justice in 2 and 3. But Judith Hoag was no April.

2. Obiwanshinobi

Obiwanshinobi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I wonder if Elias Koteas would ever be interested in reprising his Casey Jones role again.

3. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

Well, the one thing is sentient mutated turtles might be a bit too fantastical for Nolan's tastes.

4. Trekker4747

Possibly. Depends how far he's willing to stretch this "fantastical beliefs" thing. I mean is being able to share dreams through drugs in an IV in the wrist going to a suitcase "real world?"

5. Captain Craig

Captain Craig Vice Admiral Admiral

Is the idea of a guy with half his face exposed, in places down to the bone, too fantastical?? I guess not.

There is a way, only he knows what that would be for the TMNT property should it ever cross his path.

I really liked the last animated feature TMNT also and wish we'd have gotten another. Loved Raph's alter ego, Nightwatcher, as well!!!

6. Mr_Homn

Mr_Homn Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'd pay good money for a darker, more mature turtles movie. Something similar to the early comics on film.

This fan film was pretty awesome. Or is it a viral marketed trailer? nobody seems to know

7. Aragorn

Aragorn Admiral Admiral

He's a bit old to play that part now. Plus people will think he's Christopher Meloni. :p

Didn't Chris Evans voice the part in the cartoon movie?

8. Trekker4747

I think the choice for Casey Jones is obvious: Christian Bale.

The gravelly "Batman voice" might actually fit there, in fact.