Survivor 26: Fans vs Favorites Discussion

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Garak, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Spot's Meow

Spot's Meow Vice Admiral Admiral

^As for next season, my own thought is that it will probably be a tribe of returning players, and then another tribe of their family members, forcing them to play against each other until at least the merge. But who knows. And luckily from what I've heard the Hantzes have not been invited back. I really hope that rumor is true.

2. Garak

Garak Cruisin' Premium Member

[​IMG]

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

Well I sure am happy the best player won. I really think Cochrane concocted one of the finer seasons I've seen anyone play. He managed to control the game but not from a prominent standpoint, he managed to be likeable enough that no one harbored any ill will towards him and I was really impressed with his "gift of the gab". He even stepped it up in the area you wouldn't expect him to, challenges. Great Jury answers too, and that comment he made about Harvard was priceless.

Sherri was remarkable in one sense - she somehow managed to put together an even worse final Tribal Council than Phillip did a few seasons back. I would have thought that to be an unattainable goal.

I liked Eddie's dog bar idea, couldn't stop laughing. :lol: But yeah, total simpleton. I like how the doctor seemed shocked he knew what an IV would do to Eric.

You have got to feel....something for Eric. Twice now he's been the 5th to last, but could have gone further both times if he didn't give away his immunity last time and hadn't gotten sick this time around.

Fuck you Dawn, glad you lost. You're a disgrace.

Welp, I guess the cat is out of the bag and the world now knows I got Brenda pregnant.

That really turned in to a fantastic season. WANT MOAR. I like the idea for next season, can't wait. That usually comes out in Sept I think...

3. wissaboo

wissaboo Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

We were trying to figure out how Brenda had enough time to be that pregnant

4. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

^ Garak's spawn grow at a substantially accelerated rate.

When he started talking, I was like, who the hell is this smart MF'er, and what has he done with poor Eddie? But I think it was equally funny because Eric was asking the doctor, and Eddie just took over the whole discussion. He was right, but still, he just cut in there.

5. wissaboo

I tweeted Cochrane about my idea fot him to do a commentary on survivor on Jeffs talk show

6. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Likable people have won doing that. Sherri was a loner the whole game.

Based on the cast spoilers I've seen for next season, I think the reason they didn't let the non-jury members on stage is so nobody would notice the gaps. (Hint: One other person besides Brandon)

Edit: Nevermind, I think I confused the person I'm referring to with a different person with the same first name.

Last edited: May 14, 2013
  7. Pegaritaville

Pegaritaville Vice Admiral Admiral

I think it's a great idea. I'd love to see a bar that caters specifically to dogs owners. Some bars and restaurants allow dogs in their patio seating areas. And some bars around here that don't serve food will allow dogs inside on a limited basis, so why not?

8. wissaboo

I've been thinking about Malcolm and how his previous season was his downfall in this season. Last season he was fighting for his life for the whole show. He was on a tribe that couldn't win a challenge and then switched tribes and was separated from his only ally. Then merged. I think that led him to make desperate moves long before there was any need to do them. He was fine with his majority alliance till he betrayed them for no apparent reason. If he had waited longer to make his move he would have been more successful.

9. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Malcolm was right that they would have targeted him because he's physically strong, and that he needed to make a move against the strategic players ASAP.

He was wrong that he had the numbers to do anything, and a complete incompetence when it came to selling his alliance. He applied to Cochran's sense of masculinity and Sherri's desire to come in 5th. Malcolm couldn't sell water to man stranded in the desert.

10. Keith1701

Keith1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It was a great season, and looking forward to start of the next season soon.