STO Trek BBS Fleet

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by aelius, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Captain Captain

Some DOFF missions give 500 or 1000 dilithium on a critical success.

2. Kaziarl

Kaziarl Commodore Commodore

Added the second tab to the KDF side. Since the KDF side starts out out at level 20, I figure there's no need for anything lower then Mk V. Was actually thinking of keeping Mk VI, VIII, and X gear in there only, but I'm open to suggestions.

3. Bird of Prey

Bird of Prey Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I believe the only way to get EDC's are through the STF's. I just collected my first 10 and bought a dual beam antiproton [Borg] weapon. It's best to do the STF's on Wednesdays, when the specific STF grants double the EDC's.

As you mentioned, you can get dilithium from the different dailies (Defera, satellite repair, B'Tran & strange new worlds, investigate officer reports). You also get dilithium for the Doff missions (quantity varies by success) and you get 75 dilithium for dismissing DOFF's. The hourly events also reward dilithium (Fed/KDF Mirror event, Academy events). In the Academy events, you collect particle fragments and redeem them for dilithium. In the hour that the event runs, it's possible to get over 4,000 dilithium.

4. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

I purged the fleet of characters who have not been online in the last 6 months again.
    As usual, if your characters have been removed from the fleet and you return, just reapply for joining again.

5. Timelord Victorious

I want to thank everybody who took part in the fleet event yesterday again.
    I had a real good time and hope we do this again soon.

I also hope you enjoy your gifts out of the special vault.

And I hope you post your screenshots soon, so everybody who wasn't there can see how fun it was.

:techman:

6. Hartzilla2007

Hartzilla2007 Vice Admiral Admiral

Persoanlly I hope someone got a screen shot of the surpise special guest that I somehow managed to summon during the all shuttle match.

7. Trek

Trek Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

That was just plain nasty. We didn't stand a chance against that! :vulcan:

8. Blamo

Blamo Commodore Commodore

Heh, that was really lucky

For us anyway.:lol:

9. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Sounds like it was fun! I was planning to join in, and even helped beta-test it, but the NFL got in the way for scheduling, had to pick the Patriots over you guys :)

10. Hartzilla2007

In my defense I was surprised when it showed up I was expecting maybe a frigate or something else that was small.

Yeah I seem to be getting some good summons in the past two days first than yesterday and then a Typhoon today.

11. Kaziarl

Kaziarl Commodore Commodore

I think I'm going to fire one of my bridge officers. Somehow, he always manages to spawn a cover shield with me RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. How he manages this is beyond me, since whenever I make one on my engineer it goes above things, not through them.

12. Timelord Victorious

I don't have any pictures from the shutle match, since i was sitting far away from any action most of the time in my cruiser, but here are some impressions from our after match party :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Blamo

Blamo Commodore Commodore

Lol, those newbies going for their promotion ceremony probably wondered what the heck was going on :lol:

14. Hartzilla2007

Sigh, I really do need better graphics :(

15. Rocketeer

How do you make the fire suppression gizmo dispense tribbles?

16. Methos

Methos Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

aww, looks like i missed out on a fun one :(

M

17. Timelord Victorious

You don't...
    That is the magical Partypopper, we got as a gift from Q on the 1st Year Anniversary.
    Thee are still some floating around on teh exchange for halfway affordable prices I belive, if you want one.
    Then again, once the 2nd Anniversary finally arrives Q may give them out again or have something new up his sleeve that will make the Popper sooooo last year. ;)

18. Rocketeer

None of my characters or bridge officers use the Cover Shield. I've tried using it and it's always more trouble than it's worth. Anyway, the best defense is a good offense.

I gave a fire extinguisher to my science officer and now after every gun battle he runs around and hoses down the place. It's funny as hell.

I'm going to change my tac officer's middle name to Lucky. He's just picked up his 3rd efficient saurian. So now he has an efficient tac, engr and sci saurian. Too bad that Cryptic nerfed the flat bonus.

19. Rocketeer

Ah, I may have one or two of those around. Thank! I saw a guy on the ceiling above the bank/mail room on ESD alternating between shooting out fire suppressant and tribbles. I had assumed that he found a way to shoot tribbles out of the fire extinguisher.

I wonder if Q will offer another accolade for getting transformed...

20. Timelord Victorious

I hope so, too, and I hope they turn the counter for last year's accolade on again, because my main toon is the one that never completed it... I didn't play him back then, was more into science and tactical at the time and somehow missed it between my 7 or 8 toons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.