Star trek voyager - String Theory

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by Alias34, May 27, 2014.

1. Alias34

Alias34 Cadet Newbie

Hi all!

New to this board, here's my first post:

I'm looking for a used copy of the string theory trilogy (paperback version)... do you know where I can get one as I am in Canada and amazon (and other resellers) tend to charge an insane amount for shipping per book (instead of one shipping fee for the entire trilogy).

Is there any other alternative other than the ebook version?

Maybe someone here has a used copy :)

Thanks!

2. Thrawn

Thrawn Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It's against forum rules to sell or buy books here - sorry!

As for a site to look at, I don't live in Canada so I can't help you there, but maybe someone else can.

3. tomswift2002

tomswift2002 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'm also in Canada and I tend to check the used book section of Chapters.ca, Amazon.ca. I also keep an eye on ebay.ca, since sometimes, even if there's a 10 or 20 book lot with a book or two that are duplicates, you can get the lot for $40 or $50 with shipping. But remember, with shipping the cost charged is usually based on the book's dimensions and how much it weighs.

Another option I look into is going to used bookstores. There's only 1 in my city, but whenever I go to other cities I try to find some used bookstores, since you can usually get Trek books for $2 or $3 dollars. Also, right now's a good time for garage sales, check out the garage sales, since you might end up only paying $0.25 a book.

Or you could always put an ad up on Kijiji for your area, see if anyone has them and is looking to part with them for a few dollars.

4. Alias34

Alias34 Cadet Newbie

Thanks and sorry about the rules, didn't see that! :)