Star Trek CCG

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by cemos121, May 9, 2010.

1. Rush Limborg

Rush Limborg Vice Admiral Admiral

If anyone still is looking for packs for the game, Amazon has quite a few links to where you can order them online.

My favorite online store for this is "Hill's Wholesale Gaming". Here's the link to the Trek CCG page:
    http://www.wholesalegaming.com/startrek

Amazon itself, of course, has some good merchandise to that effect--but I had a bad experience with Amazon one time, when I thought I was ordering a specific set, and ended up getting a set of random cards....

2. rwoods81

rwoods81 Ensign Red Shirt

The Star Trek CCG is now overseen by the fan run Continuing Committee. The CC is comprised of fans of the game along with several former Decipher Inc. employees and they continue to organize regional and world championships as well as design new cards for both first and second edition. Check them out at www.trekcc.org

3. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

wow..just caught up on this thread and thanks Rwoods. That was a cool link!!! Maybe CCG will have a big rebirth someday!!!

I do miss playing it, but mainly miss trying to find the black bordered cards before my friends did!!!

Rob

4. walker935

walker935 Guest

I would say for about a good two years I played. Since I was a Senior Chief, I had pretty good access to places on the ship. I would let the lower rank guys, airmen and such, play in the chief's mess during after hours.

5. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Thanks for the link, el surpemo ditto head. I am going to buy some today!!!

Rob

6. Rush Limborg

Rush Limborg Vice Admiral Admiral

No problem, RobertScorpio! :techman: