Star Trek A To Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A is for Antares.
    B is for Beta III.
    C is for Ceti Alpha V. Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
    D is for Decker. The Captain or the Commodore.
    E is for Empath.
    F is for the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition, which by the late 24th century numbered 285.
    G is for Gorgan. Alien space entity that rocked the space moomoo.
    H is for Hirogen hunting weapons.
    I is for Iconians. Demons of air and darkness.
    J is for Jim, Captain Kirk's nickname throughout most of his life. He even tried to get 24th century Enterprise-D captain Jean-Luc Picard to call him that the day he died.
    K is for Klingon recipe for brownies.
    L is for Lasers, still used as personal sidearms and ship-mounted weapons by some species and organizations in the 23rd and 24th centuries.
    M is for Mugato venom.
    N is for Nuclear weapons, still used as armament by many Earth as well as Romulan vessels as late as the two sides' brutal war during the mid-22nd century.

2. Orac

Orac Admiral Admiral

A is for Antares.
    B is for Beta III.
    E is for Empath.
    F is for the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition, which by the late 24th century numbered 285.
    J is for Jim, Captain Kirk's nickname throughout most of his life. He even tried to get 24th century Enterprise-D captain Jean-Luc Picard to call him that the day he died.
    L is for Lasers, still used as personal sidearms and ship-mounted weapons by some species and organizations in the 23rd and 24th centuries.
    M is for Mugato venom.
    N is for Nuclear weapons, still used as armament by many Earth as well as Romulan vessels as late as the two sides' brutal war during the mid-22nd century.
    O is for Organian Peace Treaty.

3. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Commodore Commodore

A is for Antares.
    B is for Beta III.
    E is for Empath.
    M is for Mugato venom.
    P is for Porthos. Not allowed on first contact missions. Anymore.

4. cooleddie74

A is for Antares.
    B is for Beta III.
    E is for Empath.
    M is for Mugato venom.
    Q is for Quantum theory, which Starfleet officers of the distant future obviously know a lot more about than current-day humans.

5. Captain Rob

A is for Antares.
    B is for Beta III.
    E is for Empath.
    M is for Mugato venom.
    Q is for Quantum theory, which Starfleet officers of the distant future obviously know a lot more about than current-day humans.
    R is for Replicator. I've got some currency in my wallet I'd like to run thru a couple of thousand times. That and I'm almost out of peanut butter.

6. cooleddie74

A is for Antares.
    B is for Beta III.
    E is for Empath.
    M is for Mugato venom.
    R is for Replicator. I've got some currency in my wallet I'd like to run thru a couple of thousand times. That and I'm almost out of peanut butter.
    S is for Saurian brandy.

7. Orac

Orac Admiral Admiral

A is for Antares.
    B is for Beta III.
    E is for Empath.
    M is for Mugato venom.
    S is for Saurian brandy.
    T is for T'Pol's gluteus maximus.

8. cooleddie74

A is for Antares.
    B is for Beta III.
    E is for Empath.
    M is for Mugato venom.
    S is for Saurian brandy.
    U is for Ulis, one of the Ferengi pirates who immobilized and attempted to raid Enterprise NX-01 during humanity's first contact with that species (though they didn't realize it at the time).

9. Orac

Orac Admiral Admiral

A is for Antares.
    B is for Beta III.
    E is for Empath.
    M is for Mugato venom.
    S is for Saurian brandy.
    U is for Ulis, one of the Ferengi pirates who immobilized and attempted to raid Enterprise NX-01 during humanity's first contact with that species (though they didn't realize it at the time).
    V is for Valeris. Traitor to the Federation!

10. Joel_Kirk

Joel_Kirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for Antares.
    B is for Beta III.
    E is for Empath.
    M is for Mugato venom.
    S is for Saurian brandy.
    W is for War. There are a few 'star wars' in Star Trek.

11. cooleddie74

A is for Antares.
    B is for Beta III.
    E is for Empath.
    M is for Mugato venom.
    S is for Saurian brandy.
    X is for Xindi-Reptillians.

12. Orac

Orac Admiral Admiral

A is for Antares.
    B is for Beta III.
    E is for Empath.
    M is for Mugato venom.
    S is for Saurian brandy.
    Y is for Yamato.

13. cooleddie74

A is for Antares.
    B is for Beta III.
    E is for Empath.
    M is for Mugato venom.
    S is for Saurian brandy.
    Y is for Yamato.
    Z is for Zorn, Groppler and community leader of the Bandi of Deneb IV.

14. Joel_Kirk

Joel_Kirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for Anan 7

15. Drone

Drone Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

A is for Anan 7
    B is for Berthold rays, which should have put a quick end to the colony on Omicron Ceti III save for the impact of some very special fauna.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  16. Captain Rob

A is for Anan 7
    B is for the bowling alley aboard the Enterprise. Mentioned only once. It must be a top secret location of nefarious goings on.

17. cooleddie74

A is for Anan 7
    B is for the bowling alley aboard the Enterprise. Mentioned only once. It must be a top secret location of nefarious goings on.
    C is for Commodore, a flag officer rank in Starfleet during the 22nd and 23rd centuries that had apparently been done away with by the time of Captains Picard, Sisko and Janeway.

18. Orac

Orac Admiral Admiral

A is for Anan 7
    C is for Commodore, a flag officer rank in Starfleet during the 22nd and 23rd centuries that had apparently been done away with by the time of Captains Picard, Sisko and Janeway.
    D is for Doctor McCoy's liquor cabinet.

19. cooleddie74

A is for Anan 7
    E is for the Enterprise, the starship normally considered the flagship of the Federation and usually the one with the largest and most well-earned legends about its service history and commanding officers.

20. Orac

Orac Admiral Admiral

A is for Anan 7
    E is for the Enterprise, the starship normally considered the flagship of the Federation and usually the one with the largest and most well-earned legends about its service history and commanding officers.
    F is for Fat Star Fleet Captains.