Star Trek A To Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    C is for Corbomite. Will it go boom?
    D is for Donatu V.
    E is for Energy-Matter Scrambler, the principle of the Transporter as described to Abraham Lincoln.
    F is for the Ferengi Alliance, one of the great commercial powers of the Alpha Quadrant.

2. BoredShipCapt'n

BoredShipCapt'n Commodore Commodore

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    D is for Donatu V.
    E is for Energy-Matter Scrambler, the principle of the Transporter as described to Abraham Lincoln.
    F is for the Ferengi Alliance, one of the great commercial powers of the Alpha Quadrant.
    G is for Gorkon, who despite appearances did not lead Dr. Tolian Soran on a chase through time to 20th-century San Francisco.

3. zombie1701

zombie1701 Ensign Newbie

A is for Andrea. A female android created with equipment left by the "Old Ones". Her existence began as a paper-mache mummy.
    B is for Bynar neural interface technology.
    C is for Class-M planet.
    D is for "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor not a brick layer!"

4. BoredShipCapt'n

:confused: I believe you may not be responding to the most recent page.

5. Alrik

Alrik Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^
    I think you are right. Fixed it so the reply is still included.

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    D is for Donatu V. Alt: D is for "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor not a brick layer!"
    G is for Gorkon, who despite appearances did not lead Dr. Tolian Soran on a chase through time to 20th-century San Francisco.
    H is for Harry Kim. Promotions didn't come easy on Voyager.

6. cooleddie74

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    I is for Izar, an Earth colony world and the birthplace of the legendary Captain Garth, one of Starfleet's greatest heroes in both war and peace.

7. zombie1701

zombie1701 Ensign Newbie

Well I'll be a pointy eared Vulcan....When I posted, at least on my end, D was next in line. Oh well, I'll go sit in the transporter room with a dunce hat on my head.:ack:

8. Alrik

^
    No worries. You'll get used to everything. Just make sure that you click on 'Last Page' in the page index when you open the thread. Make yourself at home and join in.

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    I is for Izar, an Earth colony world and the birthplace of the legendary Captain Garth, one of Starfleet's greatest heroes in both war and peace.
    J is for Jenolan. Tough little ship with one heck of a transporter.

9. BoredShipCapt'n

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    K is for Korob.

10. cooleddie74

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    K is for Korob.
    L is for the Lysians.

11. Alrik

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    K is for Korob.
    L is for the Lysians.
    M is for Mars. Who's sky is home to the Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards.

12. Orac

Orac Admiral Admiral

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    K is for Korob.
    L is for the Lysians.
    N is for Nerds playing Star Trek A To Z.

13. Alrik

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    K is for Korob.
    L is for the Lysians.
    O is for Orac calling us out as nerds. :p

14. Orac

Orac Admiral Admiral

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    K is for Korob.
    L is for the Lysians.
    P is for Positronic brains.

15. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    K is for Korob.
    L is for the Lysians.
    Q is for Quatloos. In a deleted scene at the end it was determined that quatloos were just really soft jelly beans. Like gummi bears. It was the only thing the brains could eat.

16. cooleddie74

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    K is for Korob.
    L is for the Lysians.
    Q is for Quatloos. In a deleted scene at the end it was determined that quatloos were just really soft jelly beans. Like gummi bears. It was the only thing the brains could eat.
    R is for Romulus. Homeworld of the Romulans and their mighty Star Empire. Destroyed in 2387 by the shockwave from an unusually and historically powerful supernova.

17. Orac

Orac Admiral Admiral

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    K is for Korob.
    L is for the Lysians.
    R is for Romulus. Homeworld of the Romulans and their mighty Star Empire. Destroyed in 2387 by the shockwave from an unusually and historically powerful supernova.
    S is for Spock's Stash.

18. cooleddie74

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    K is for Korob.
    L is for the Lysians.
    S is for Spock's Stash.
    T is for Tula, daughter of Reger. Native of Beta III and one of Landru's followers who was swept up in the violence and debauchery of the Red Hour.

19. Orac

Orac Admiral Admiral

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    K is for Korob.
    L is for the Lysians.
    S is for Spock's Stash.
    T is for Tula, daughter of Reger. Native of Beta III and one of Landru's followers who was swept up in the violence and debauchery of the Red Hour.
    U is for Universal Armageddon.

20. BoredShipCapt'n

A is for Antares.
    B is for Babel.
    K is for Korob.
    L is for the Lysians.
    S is for Spock's Stash.
    U is for Universal Armageddon.
    V is for Vulcan gongs used at weddings, in all their geometrical oddity.