Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. SantaEddie74

SantaEddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for the Archon, which visited planet Beta III in the year 2167 and was pulled from orbit and destroyed by the ruling planetary computer system called Landru.
    B is for B-Type warbird.
    C is for Camus II life energy transference technology uncovered during an archaeological expedition in 2269.
    D is for the Dilithium mining colony on Rigel XII. Surely Ben and his pals are using robotic technology to mine for those crystals.
    E is for Elaysians and Elasians. Different humanoid species with different appearances, but very similar and confusing spellings.
    F is for Fat Starship Captains.
    G is for Garak's espionage career with the Obsidian Order.
    H is for Holodeck malfunctions.
    I is for Ilia of planet Delta IV.
    J is for Jupiter Station.
    K is for Klingon D5 battle cruisers. They were considered obsolete and had been decommissioned by the late 23rd century.
    L is for Lal. Data's child.
    M is for the Mars Defense Perimeter of Sector 001. It utterly failed to stop the invading Borg cube at the beginning of 2367.

2. Saint John Talbot

Saint John Talbot Admiral Admiral

A is for the Archon, which visited planet Beta III in the year 2167 and was pulled from orbit and destroyed by the ruling planetary computer system called Landru.
    B is for B-Type warbird.
    C is for Camus II life energy transference technology uncovered during an archaeological expedition in 2269.
    D is for the Dilithium mining colony on Rigel XII. Surely Ben and his pals are using robotic technology to mine for those crystals.
    E is for Elaysians and Elasians. Different humanoid species with different appearances, but very similar and confusing spellings.
    K is for Klingon D5 battle cruisers. They were considered obsolete and had been decommissioned by the late 23rd century.
    M is for the Mars Defense Perimeter of Sector 001. It utterly failed to stop the invading Borg cube at the beginning of 2367.
    N is for Nucleogenic Cloud Creatures. Captain Janeway gave one a hernia.

3. SantaEddie74

B is for B-Type warbird.
    O is for the Obsidian Order of the Cardassian government.

4. Saint John Talbot

B is for B-Type warbird.
    P is for Paradise City. Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

5. SantaEddie74

B is for B-Type warbird.
    Q is for Quantum theory concerning time travel.

6. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

B is for B-Type warbird.
    R is for Romaine. Lt. Mira Romaine. Another fine example from the Department of Busty and Curvy LTs and Yeoman.

7. Saint John Talbot

B is for B-Type warbird.
    R is for Romaine. Lt. Mira Romaine. Another fine example from the Department of Busty and Curvy LTs and Yeoman.
    S is for Sargon's Sphere.

8. SantaEddie74

B is for B-Type warbird.
    T is for Tyree's village on planet Neural.

9. Saint John Talbot

B is for B-Type warbird.
    U is for United Earth Space Probe Agency.

10. SantaEddie74

B is for B-Type warbird.
    V is for V'Ger's size. Either as an energy cloud or the actual alien ship itself it was huge.

11. Saint John Talbot

B is for B-Type warbird.
    V is for V'Ger's size. Either as an energy cloud or the actual alien ship itself it was huge.
    W is for Warp core breach. She's gonna blow!

12. SantaEddie74

B is for B-Type warbird.
    X is for Xindi-Reptillian uniforms. They had lots of metal rings for some unexplained reason.

13. Captain Rob

B is for B-Type warbird.
    X is for Xindi-Reptillian uniforms. They had lots of metal rings for some unexplained reason.
    Y is for Yonada. Where all of the subjects have American accents. But their hot leader has a British one.

14. SantaEddie74

B is for B-Type warbird.
    Y is for Yonada. Where all of the subjects have American accents. But their hot leader has a British one.
    Z is for Zetar.

15. GNDN

GNDN Commodore Commodore

A is for Andorian imposter Thelev, who was actually not what he seemed... :cool:

16. SantaEddie74

A is for Andorian imposter Thelev, who was actually not what he seemed... :cool:
    B is for Bolian heads. A few had hair, but most didn't seem to.

17. Saint John Talbot

A is for Andorian imposter Thelev, who was actually not what he seemed...
    C is for Calamarain Cloud Creatures.

18. Captain Rob

D is for Denevan colonists. They all look like a bunch of Hollywood extras in bad jumpsuits.

19. GNDN

GNDN Commodore Commodore

D is for Denevan colonists. They all look like a bunch of Hollywood extras in bad jumpsuits.
    E is for Edosian three piece suits.

20. Nine of Four

Nine of Four Commander Red Shirt

E is for Edosian three piece suits
    F is for Feringar, the best planet this side of the Galaxy