Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. 6079SmithW

6079SmithW Vice Admiral Admiral

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    B is for B-4. Should have been Lore. Would have made Nemesis a better movie.
    C is for Commodore. A frequently-encountered flag officer rank in Starfleet during the 22nd and 23rd centuries but eliminated by some point during the course of the 24th.
    D is for Defiant. USS Defiant. An elusive Connie with aft phasers and torpedos.
    E is for Enterprise. Jim Kirk's one true love.
    F is for Fascinating, one of Spock's favorite expressions.
    G is for Grilka. Quark's Klingon ex-wife.
    H is for Hats. Mid-23rd century Starfleet officers in both the Prime and Abrams timelines wore them every now and then.
    I is for "I choose!" I choose T'Pol. No...I choose Seven. ...No... I choose T'Pol. ...No... Blast it!....I ...choose...both!! There.
    J is for Janet Wallace, one of James Kirk's romantic flames around the time his son was born and he left Carol Marcus.
    K is for the Klingon bastards that killed Kirk's son.

2. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    C is for Commodore. A frequently-encountered flag officer rank in Starfleet during the 22nd and 23rd centuries but eliminated by some point during the course of the 24th.
    H is for Hats. Mid-23rd century Starfleet officers in both the Prime and Abrams timelines wore them every now and then.
    I is for "I choose!" I choose T'Pol. No...I choose Seven. ...No... I choose T'Pol. ...No... Blast it!....I ...choose...both!! There.
    J is for Janet Wallace, one of James Kirk's romantic flames around the time his son was born and he left Carol Marcus.
    L is for Ligonian Death Match.

3. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    M is for Mudd's Women.

4. Orac

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    M is for Mudd's Women.
    N is for Nerds. Star Trek's target demographic.

5. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    M is for Mudd's Women.
    O s for Odo. A cop that can change into anything or anyone. I smell a civil rights violation or two.

6. cooleddie74

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    M is for Mudd's Women.
    O s for Odo. A cop that can change into anything or anyone. I smell a civil rights violation or two.
    P is for Poles, the magnetic versions of which can help shield the signs of a starship's presence in orbit over a planet.

7. Orac

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    M is for Mudd's Women.
    P is for Poles, the magnetic versions of which can help shield the signs of a starship's presence in orbit over a planet.
    Q is for Quantum Gobbledegook.

8. cooleddie74

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    M is for Mudd's Women.
    R is for Runabouts. Small Federation starships of the mid-to-late 24th century that were basically really big, tricked-out shuttlecraft.

9. Captain Rob

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    M is for Mudd's Women.
    R is for Runabouts. Small Federation starships of the mid-to-late 24th century that were basically really big, tricked-out shuttlecraft.
    S is for Seven of Nine's bum. Second place. Finally got "S".

10. cooleddie74

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    M is for Mudd's Women.
    T is for Tellarite Tempers.

11. Orac

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    M is for Mudd's Women.
    U is for Uhura's bum.

12. cooleddie74

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    M is for Mudd's Women.
    U is for Uhura's bum.
    V is for V'Ger's name. Apparently a planet full of hyperadvanced, living machines didn't know how to rub off a few inches of centuries-old dirt and grime.

13. Orac

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    M is for Mudd's Women.
    U is for Uhura's bum.
    V is for V'Ger's name. Apparently a planet full of hyperadvanced, living machines didn't know how to rub off a few inches of centuries-old dirt and grime.
    W is for Worf's pony-tail.

14. cooleddie74

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    M is for Mudd's Women.
    U is for Uhura's bum.
    X is for Xindi something-or-other that nobody's mentioned yet.

15. Orac

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    M is for Mudd's Women.
    U is for Uhura's bum.
    Y is for Yosemite National Park. Kirk took shore leave there with Spock and McCoy.

16. Captain Rob

A is for Anbo-Jytsu.
    M is for Mudd's Women.
    U is for Uhura's bum.
    Y is for Yosemite National Park. Kirk took shore leave there with Spock and McCoy.
    Z is for Zero Gravity. Makes moving things alot easier. So why did we see torpedoes being lifted by cables in STID? End of line.

17. cooleddie74

A is for Adam's questionable space hippie wardrobe and haircut.

18. Captain Rob

B is for "B-Deck. In or around Engineering." Should have hid in the brewery.

19. cooleddie74

C is for Chekov. In either timeline or any universe he often had very, very bad hair.

20. Orac

C is for Chekov. In either timeline or any universe he often had very, very bad hair.
    D is for Darwin Genetic Research Station.