Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by Caprica_Six, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Frontier

Frontier Vice Admiral Admiral

Here is a juicy new spoiler for this week...

Galactica gets beat to hell, and the Cylons blow a hole in deck 21 and board her. Cavil is seen in the CIC...

2. biotech

biotech Vice Admiral Admiral

Does he say "The bridge appears to be deserted, only the computer is talking"

3. Harvey

Harvey Admiral Admiral

"Get out! Get out of there!"

Okay, okay, couldn't resist. Haven't seen many spoilers on the net, but there are only two weeks left, so no rush.

Has anyone heard much about The Plan, though?

4. Kaijima

Kaijima Captain Captain

Why do I have a feeling that Cavil is going to walk into CIC and someone /is/ going to talk to him, and that person is A: not going to be physically present in the room and B: their initials are S.A.

5. Twilight

Twilight Vice Admiral Admiral

Well, my friends, Uber spoilers are leaking out that *sound* plausible and may indeed be true (the finales usually get spoiled before this ... so it's not unthinkable that people have seen Daybreak at this point)

So, deep breath:

HUGE, UNRELENTING SPOILERS FOR DAYBREAK (all three hours) IN THE LINK BELOW

MASSIVE SPOILERS

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    \/

DO NOT CLICK THE BELOW LINK

http://forums.scifi.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=2327118&view=findpost&p=6120396

DO NOT CLICK THE ABOVE LINK
    /\
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    EVERYTHING IS SPOILED

Enough spoiler warnings? :p

Disclaimers:

1. Uh, there are major SPOILERS above, and it will ruin the finale for you if you read it, so be warned.

2. The above may not be true.

I'm a spoiler whore, so I read the whole thing. It does sound like a barn burner of a three hours, there's obviously tons to be revealed.

6. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

I don't normally read detailed spoilers, but I may have to work Friday night and I wasn't sure if I could watch live so I thought, "What the hell" since I've been a little disenchanted with nuBSG lately. Those can't be true. Starbuck and Baltar--who fucked--are both Daniel's children? So everybody's constant kvetching about Hera was meaningless because Baltar and Kara were hybrids all along? Is that what they're saying? :wtf: What was the point of it all if there were already cylon hybrids? Two of them.

7. Raz

Raz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

On page 6 of those spoilers they dig into the author and it looks like pure speculation.

8. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

It has to be. Those spoilers are terrible. :wtf: If even part of them come true it's going to be a piss poor, emotionally unsatisfying finale to say the least. Hera, Hera, Hera, they were always kvetching about Hera...but they had two hybrids already. No--it can't be true. Gulp I hope not.

9. darkwing_duck1

darkwing_duck1 Vice Admiral

For what it's worth, that link is broken...

10. Berg417448

Berg417448 Commander Red Shirt

TPR now says they will post some "real" spoilers sometime tonight.

11. Twilight

Twilight Vice Admiral Admiral

Yup, word around the boards now is that the link I posted is total BS ...

we'll know soon ...

12. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

That is because they need Baltar's cult to do soemthing. It was useless forever and then they got guns. I think Baltar will be the one to "save" the ship.

13. Phyzzx

Phyzzx Lieutenant Red Shirt

Someone on the following forums posted a number of spoilers for next weeks episodes (Daybreak parts 2 and 3). Scroll down about 2/3rds of the way and look for spoiler-tagged text. I don't know if these are similar to the spoiler link posted above, but I like how they sound. Sadly, no source was provided, so they must be taken with a grain of salt. They are on somethingawful.com, afterall.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3097078&pagenumber=17#lastpost

14. Timby

Timby LIKE LIGHTNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING Administrator

Aatrek, our dearly departed member and former moderator, is a highly respected member of the Something Awful Forums. Show some respect. :p

15. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

What an unlikely and meaningless phrase. :lol:

16. vampgrrl

vampgrrl Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Those sound like the most likely spoilers I've read. I'm going with that (and it doesnt sound like a bad ending).

However, does that mean Bob Dylan is a Cylon?

17. Strider

Strider Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

The BSG discussions in TVIV have actually been pretty good. Just steer clear of BYOB and Pet Island and you'll be fine.

18. Frontier

Frontier Vice Admiral Admiral

Can you copy-post them? Since, you know, you have to register and PAY to read them, otherwise... :shifty:

19. Berg417448

Berg417448 Commander Red Shirt

I think they were the same ones that were posted on IMDB and TPR. If they are, considering RDM's comments about the "cult of Daniel" on the latest podcast I wouldn't put too much stock in most of them.

20. flux_29

flux_29 Commodore Commodore

Someone commits suicide.