Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by Caprica_Six, Sep 1, 2005.

1. flux_29

flux_29 Commodore Commodore

Re: Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own ris

anyone know where this 'kidnapping' will take place???

2. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Environmental control panels??? God...first the season starts off too actiony like, then they resolve the crew vs. Helo conflict in a week, and now they're adding in Trek buzz words? Tack on the possible continuity violation in Flight of the Phoenix and you have a better acted Enterprise.

3. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

He finds where they control the oxygen, Trub, or so the spoilers implied. They don't actually use the words "environmental control panel." Those were my words. I don't think we've gone into Trek territory just yet. Lee's trying to take action and sabotage something so the criminals get distracted. Taking action is always better than sitting around.

4. GAMMA_RAY

GAMMA_RAY Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Does that mean Lee will be out of commission for a while? No flying? Sucks... :(
    Also, will Super Starbuck save the day again? Double sucks.

5. Starwind

Starwind Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I need to stop reading spoilers(fat chance). They always sound pretty bad. But from ppl's reactions (I won't be seeing anything until January :sob:) to the actual scenes, they're well written. In other words, I don't look forward to them when I see spoilers, but do after others see it and comment. Wierd.

6. Dorian Thompson

No, I don't think super Starbuck saves the day. Not this time at least. The only mention of her in these spoilers is her "having a look of crushing guilt on her face." As far as Lee possibly being laid up for awhile, accentuate the positive. Think of all the Bill/Lee time we might get. First the father was shot, now the son. Could make for some interesting emotional parallels.

On Cloud Nine, I think. The luxury cruiser.

7. Trubinator

I'm irritated about him being put out of commission. Starbuck and Bill can stay out, but Lee belongs in the cockpit.

8. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

An update regarding the infamous Laura episode coming up called "Epiphanies". At the scifi board one of the posters there goes to the university where they film some of the Caprica scenes and they were filming that episode there when he got the chance to take a few pics and catch up with some of the cast.
    Apparently they were filming a flashback sequence that envolved Laura's day before going to Galactica. He also met Miss Mary who reveals the rest of the spoilers :D

Here is the link: Click me, you know you want to :devil:

9. T'Pers0n

T'Pers0n Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

The cylons are actually the Tolin!!! I flipping knew it! Would be nice to go to that place if it sees so much scifi action.

10. flux_29

flux_29 Commodore Commodore

I found this at livejounal - shawngf

(ot shour if its the same as the other but...

The title of the ep is SACRIFICE

*A character names Seesha and her two mates, Vinson and Chu, take Lee, Ellen Tigh, Dualla, Billy and a handful of bar patrons hostage on Cloud 9.

*Ellen tells them that her husband is the XO.

*They force Ellen to contact Galactica.

*Seesha demands that Boomer be handed over to her. Apparently her husband was killed in the Cylon Holocaust and she wants an eye for an eye. She gives Galactica 2 hours or she'll kill all of the hostages.

*Boomer tells Adama that if the only way to prove her loyalty once again is for him to hand over to Seesha, so be it. After all, she's suddenly dreading bringing her child into a world such as this.

*Lee is somehow badly injured- shot. Dually tends to him as he bleeds out. Billy notices her affection for him.

*Adama delivers Boomer to Seesha- the dead Boomer. At first, Seesha doesn't notice. She pumps bullets into the corpse. She is about to free Ellen and the other hostages, but Vinson, who reminds me a lot of Zarek's flunkie Meier, notices the autopsy scar.

*Vinson turns to kill the hostages. Billy jumps Chu and grabs his gun. He shoots Vinson. Seesha shoots Billy in the back.

*The Marines burst in. Seesha is killed. Chu is taken prisoner.

*Adama enters and goes to Lee. Apollo shows signs of life.

*Dualla is horrified to see Billy on the ground, gasping for breath. She goes to him. She calls for a medic.

*Lee wakes up in sickbay. Dualla is over him.

*No idea if Billy survived.

:) :) :)

11. Trubinator

This all sounds pretty interesting, but I'm slightly annoyed at the unimaginative one-word episode titles.

12. Twilight

Twilight Vice Admiral Admiral

The flashback to the morning of the attack sounds awesome. It'd be nice to fill in some of the gaps (i.e. who was Laura before she knew she had cancer? Who was Six meeting in the square?)

13. Dorian Thompson

Of course Lee belongs in the cock pit. His absence will demonstrate that, along with the fact that they need him in charge as a calming influence.

14. V

V Commodore Commodore

I seriously think that any of this script thread ideas from above (people wanting to surrender, etc) are either FAKED or from early drafts soon to be abandoned.

Can anyone explain to me the current state of their validity? I still think they're just crazy rumors.

People in the civillian fleet wanting Boomer dead? Plausible.

As for using 'Stem Cells', soap operas have actually been using that as a convenient plot devise for the past few years; you see Embryonic Stem Cells only really work whe You DESTROY the Embryo (hence their controversy). However, you can get SOME stem cells from umbilicial cords (they aren't as good). But in the fantasic world of "Soap Opera Science" umbicilical cord stem cells can be harvested. Okay, it's tv science, but semi-plausible enough for me to be okay;

How did Baltar develop a cure while Colonial society did not? Why hasn't America made progress in this field, while Britain, Israel, China, and South Korea have? Maybe the Colonials didn't fully research it due to ethical complaints. Also, remember that they said there was a backlash against high-technology after the First Cylon War.

As for the above spoilers about them having a Flashback episode on Caprica the day before the Cylon attack, ***It looks like they might finally reveal who the mystery person that Number Six met was. We never found out who that was.

15. V

V Commodore Commodore

By the way, If I was to believe ever spoiler I see things would be really messed up.

One "official" looking spoiler I saw at the beginning of season 2 said that Crashdown would be tyring to kill *Chief Tyrol*, and that it would be *Cally* who killed Crashdown. And that was wrong. So after that I really don't pay attention to spoilers-leaked-on-messageboards.

16. Kitty Worrier

Kitty Worrier Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

All I can say about the flashback episode is that they better have wigs on the actors to give them shorter hair.

17. Q2UnME

Q2UnME Commodore Commodore

Well, you're partially right. The spoilers come from partial scripts called "sides" which are used to audition and hire the guest actors. We used to see them in the Enterprise camp from a source. I even have seen them for the first few episodes of BSG season two, but then my source "dried up". They are parts of the actual filming script as it exists at that given point of time. As with anything, it's still a work in progress and often parts of it are changed just prior to or as they are actually filming. While not everything in the scripts may make it to air intact (rewrites, scenes cut & editing), it's cool to see, learn some spoilers and get a real flavor of what the particular episode is about.

Q2UnME

18. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

Did you see the pics in the link? They are all dressed how they were in the mini, hair and all.

19. GAMMA_RAY

GAMMA_RAY Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Episode 2x10 podcast is up already. :)

20. nevermore

nevermore Admiral Admiral

^^Oh no. :eek:

must be strong...must resist...will not download... :angel: