Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by Caprica_Six, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Vice Admiral Admiral

Re: Spoiler whores thread (Don't change the frakin subject )

I still say it'd be hilarious if, just to poke fun at the TOSers, they revealed Jake is really a Cylon, an experimental model. He'd be nuBSG's "Muffit."

Jake 2.0 indeed! :devil:

2. Scatta

Scatta Commodore Commodore

Caprica [does a little happy dance] I'd settle for more scenes with the two of them talking as people. It's good to see them when they're just being Bill and Laura, and Olmos and McDonnell play those scenes so well.

A ship would be even better. I wouldn't mind taking the "hopeless" out of my "hopeless shipper" title. P/C, J/C, C/W (on CSI), A/R....one out of four wouldn't be so bad.

I just hope they'd keep it quiet. I can just see Baltar or someone saying, "Of course President Roslin has the support of the military, Adama wants to frack her."

3. Roshi

Roshi Vice Admiral Admiral

Garth at DarkHorizons has some tidbits regarding the fate of the Dying Leader:

link

4. Samuel T. Cogley

Samuel T. Cogley Vice Admiral Admiral

Holy frak! :eek:

5. witchie

witchie Commodore Commodore

Not surprised at all.
    She's been tagged as that since S2. With the return of her cancer, it would be too predictable. For that reason, I don't think it'll be her. It'll either be Starbuck (for real) or Adama.

6. Samuel T. Cogley

Any predictability would be outweighed by the dramatic value of killing off such a major character (and doing it as early as that article suggests makes it unpredictable no matter who it is). I still think it's the original suspect. No one said the dying leader has to make it all the way to Earth and set foot on its soil. He/she just has to lead them there.

7. Kitty Worrier

Kitty Worrier Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I thought that was the point of the dying leader: they will see earth but not live to step foot on it.

Would that mean we'll be reaching earth midway through the season?

8. Samuel T. Cogley

It could just mean that they've reached a stage where the rest of the path is obvious. The dying leader might even have to sacrifice himself/herself to obtain that knowledge.

The crew might have other tasks/battles to work through before they get to Earth, but the "search" would essentially be over at that point.

RDM has said before that he would only spend one (or maybe two) episodes on Earth, so I would expect that our peeps wouldn't actually set foot on Earth until around episode 19 or 20.

9. Kitty Worrier

Kitty Worrier Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just saying, if they are going to stay true to the prophecy, then the dying leader must see Earth. Of course, Laura might not be it.

10. Warp Coil

Warp Coil Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think it would be nice for Laura Roslin to see Earth with her own eyes - to know that she fulfilled her duty as President and as The Dying Leader - before her death. Even if she's laying on her deathbed, she could look out a porthole on Colonial One and see the planet... I think it would be a touching scene. So I hope she makes it through the end of the journey.

11. Samuel T. Cogley

Does anyone have the exact quote(s)?

12. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

The Laura spoiler is suspect considering the background behind how the spoiler was leaked I wouldn't be surprised if it was taken out of context.

13. Harvey

Harvey Admiral Admiral

I'd buy the spoiler about Laura, but I do wonder if these episodes are being filmed in order or not. They may have just filmed all of her appearances to accommodate her availability (of course that may be contradicted by reports on the process of writing the season). Hmm. I guess we'll find out. I'd say soon enough, but, I guess we'll find out whenever Sci-Fi decides to air the bloody thing.

14. Scatta

I agree with Caprica. Not only do we not know what she said, we don't know where she said it. She could have meant that many before some sort of break in filming, considering that the last eps won't air for a long time and they may not want to be filming during a writers' strike. It could also mean anything else that's been suggested here or in the linked spoiler.

15. Caprica_Six

Rest assured boys and girls the Laura spoiler is wrong. MrsRon asked her husband about and she said it isn't true.

Here is the post:

16. V

V Commodore Commodore

Indeed RIG: there were also episodes in past seasons....*cough* most of post-New Caprica season 3*cough* in which Roslin simply didn't really appear that much. So we're just in for a stretch without Roslin; other characters being focused on.

17. Scatta

^[OT reaction to the thought in that post] :( [pouty]

18. katie9918

katie9918 Commander Red Shirt

And in my opinion, and a few others, season three suffered for the lack of Roslin in it. Very much so.

19. Caprica_Six

I'll give you guys a tiny amusing quote from Razor that will keep you guessing...

Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

20. flux_29

flux_29 Commodore Commodore

Sorry if it's been already displayed, but i found this at patriot resource:

Caprica-Six is involved in a fight which also includes Anders. After the fight she sleeps with someone (probably Anders). This is supposed to take place aboard the Demetrius.-going withe the other spoiler about six falling in love again.