Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by Caprica_Six, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Sharr Khan

Sharr Khan Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Re: Who would have thought....

Well yes we were meant to have the impression that he'd never tell. It however doesn't follow that he knows who they are or if any of the "Final Five" would even register any different then human.

Sharr

2. katie9918

katie9918 Commander Red Shirt

Great.

Cally and Roslin are practically the only ones left who haven't drank the Athena kool-aid.

And centurions rising up against the skin jobs? That would be fawking awesome! The Cylons are long overdue for some karma.

3. Stag

Stag Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

But you have to admit, it did make for a more dramatic presentation :D

4. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

Probably after she finds out about the Chief's "condition"

5. Sharr Khan

Sharr Khan Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lets hope she doesn't engage in some neck snapping...

Sharr

6. Neroon

Neroon Mod of Balance Moderator

Just so everyone understands why their posts have been changed..... Garak has requested that the information he posted be removed. We both thank you for your understanding.

7. franklin200

franklin200 Cadet Newbie

A little too late for that don't you think! I've seen this spoiler on at least 4 different sites and wanted to know what the origin was, I finally trace it back to here and "poof" Does make you wonder about the accuracy, but given the "source" I could see why they wouldn't want something like this out in the open. Too late though it's already all over the internet. Guess we'll just have to wait until next year if true.

8. empty

empty Captain Captain

just a little snippet from an interview at bsgcast.com where Katee says that by episode 5/6 she will find out who really cares about her on Galactica (as people assume initially she is a Cylon and thus "welcome her with open arms"), and then by episode 8 she will get help from some very unlikely allies ...
    Interestingly, she also said Tricia only had one or two lines in Razor ...

9. Rowan Sjet

Rowan Sjet Commodore Commodore

That is interesting, considering she's supposed to be Cain's significant other.

10. flux_29

flux_29 Commodore Commodore

probobly meaning words and her rest will be screams when cain starts kicking her to death.

11. RedPariah

RedPariah Cadet Newbie

That would be Leoben. Callum Keith Rennie just confirmed today that he's shooting with BSG this week.

12. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

Re: Spoiler whores thread (Don't change the frakin subject )

I hope it's him and not Baltar and his stupid cult

13. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

For the Adama/Roslin shippers (not much detail but indications)

This is from E News

OK the spoiler tags aren't working for me for some reason. As this is the spoiler thread though here they are:
    Alyssa in Singapore: Anything on the frakkin' awesome Battlestar Galactica?
    We caught up with show runner Ronald D. Moore at the Creative Arts Emmys and he told us, "At the moment we're on a shooting hiatus. When we come back we'll be on episode six." (If you don't count "Razor" as two.) "And Katee's off doing Bionic Woman right now, so I hope she's well rested by the time we get back. And it's senior-year mode up there in Vancouver. Everyone gets misty-eyed, awww…It's the last third day of prep on episode four." As for future storylines, we asked about Adama/Roslin. Is there any hope? "Yes! There is hope for Adama and Roslin, and you'll see a lot of that relationship this year."

You will find the link below but I'm warning you there are small spoilers for other shows in the link as well. Scroll with caution ;)
    Link

14. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Vice Admiral Admiral

What is this about Jake? I heard Mrs. Ron said something on the SciFi boards about Jake in the final season, but I can't find what it is. Is Jake, as in the dog, going to turn out to be an experimental Cylon model - new BSG's version of Muffit? If so, that'd be a hoot.

15. frankncc72405a

frankncc72405a Captain Captain

When/Where did I miss this whole Jake thing? I assume it is a dog. I don't remember a dog on Galactica or in the RTF.

16. Klagg

Klagg Captain Captain

It was Jake's water dish that Gaeta would flip over as a signal for a drop during the New Caprica storyline.

17. frankncc72405a

frankncc72405a Captain Captain

Oh. Well, that was an important detail that I forgot but I cannot see how that Jake's reappearance is that newsworthy or a big deal in the least. I had assumed that the dog came from a ship in the RTF and went back there during the escape. Any appearance by the dog at this point is moot.

18. Klagg

Klagg Captain Captain

Provided that the dog outlived the algae planet issue. At least one cat survived that.

19. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Vice Admiral Admiral

SyFi Portal is reporting that Baltar will lose Head Six but she will be replaced by Head Baltar.

If true, this sounds interesting. Is this the Final Cylon? Is it a disembodied entity that manifests itself to whomever it wishes, and if so, are the Four we have met at odds with this Cylon, with it supporting the Cylons themselves and the Four supporting the humans?

Interesting...

20. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

It better have. That dog was a Colonial Hero :) How much water did it lose during New Caprica?